• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Hello everyone who reads this, I made this forum to see if anyone alse gets "CoD Rage" Iv bin playing CoD Modernwarfare 2 Online for some time now and it is still making me angry, Yesterday I download the new Resergen map pack and I was doing alright but today it just made me angry.

Since this is a CoD Rage type thread id like to tell you how much CoD Rage my friend gets. He's broken 5 CoD's thrown 2 out of his top story window, and smashed the other 3. He has also broken 2 xbox's one out the window and the other with a sludge hammer...

I think these are some reason why people like you and me get CoD Rage...
    1. 2 Second Lives
    2. Over powered kill streaks (AC130)
    3. Campers
    And the list goes on. I would like to hear from you guys at the Pokecommunity and your oppinion on it.

-Pie.
    If that story is true (I find it hard to believe)... your friend is mental. To break 5 copies of the same game... and also to break 2 XBox 360's (that I hope where RRoD)... you have to be crazy.
    But really, say the game pisses you off to the point where you break your disc. Why get a second copy? Or a third? Or a fourth? Or a fifth?
    I get mad at the game more then I should (it's not healthy). But once in a blue moon I'll get pissed off to the point where I throw my controller on my desk, and throw my crappy half broken headset on my chair (it's broke because it's poorly made... stupid Turtle Beach) and then leave for a few mins, I'll leave it there I don't care if I'm standing in the middle of the map.
    If the game pisses you off to the point where you're going to break something (and really mean it) then you need to turn it off and go do something else. I might get mad at the game, but I don't got the money to waste on a new copy, or a new controller, or a new 360.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I think these are some reason why people like you and me get CoD Rage...
    1. 2 Second Lives
    2. Over powered kill streaks (AC130)
    3. Campers
    And the list goes on. I would like to hear from you guys at the Pokecommunity and your oppinion on it.

-Pie.

#1 and #3 are simple- #1:kill your enemy properly, and #3: Use nades and stuns. I have to concede that #2 is retarded, especially when you join a game, and you get blasted right out of spawn. Grrrr:X

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    You know whats actually quite good? Akimbo Magnums. Marthon, Lightweight, and Ninja? It might sound strange but hey, its actually quite effective and I like to cowboy-it-up now. Using these on Trailer Park is actually really effective and I got a Stealth Bomber by mowing down people inside the fun house on Carnival.

Years
    #1 and #3 are simple- #1:kill your enemy properly, and #3: Use nades and stuns. I have to concede that #2 is retarded, especially when you join a game, and you get blasted right out of spawn. Grrrr:X

I hate that.

People just leave games as soon as some harriers or a chopper gunner/pave low/ etc. appears so you end up being put in the game and dead about 3 times within 10 seconds of you joining.

I get mad at my game quite often but nothing anywhere near breaking a disc never mind five and two consoles. That is just crazy but I hardly believe the story anyway (especially given the sledge hammer bit).

Should really have played more over this double xp weekend.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Can't wait to play trailerpark.
    You say that now but when you actually play it you'll see that it's an extremely frustrating map to play on. Especially if the opposite team abuses the common annoyances.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    You say that now but when you actually play it you'll see that it's an extremely frustrating map to play on. Especially if the opposite team abuses the common annoyances.
    Besides that one game though last night where they AC130'd us on Demolition, it really wasn't that bad. There are so many paths you can take to flank them, which was pretty much what I did. I got them with Akimbo Magnums everytime.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Besides that one game though last night where they AC130'd us on Demolition, it really wasn't that bad. There are so many paths you can take to flank them, which was pretty much what I did. I got them with Akimbo Magnums everytime.

That was also the game that they were tubing beyond belief. I distinctly recall one of them just sitting at the back of their spawn and OMA tubing us.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    That was also the game that they were tubing beyond belief. I distinctly recall one of them just sitting at the back of their spawn and OMA tubing us.
    That game was just horrendous. Unfortunately if one person starts tubing than everyone will tube, which was what eventually happened. Thats just completetly unfair though like you said, considering a person can just camp in the back with tubes/OMA and still get large killstreaks

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

I thought that was rule of thumb on all MW2 maps :p

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Probably will be getting someone to lend me their PSN for an hour when the map packs come out on PS3
    I'm not paying with my own money again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    If you have trouble scrounging up $15 then you have bigger problems than disliking MW2. If you don't even play the game then I wouldn't even bother trying them since they're no different than the other maps and you will still get ripped off. For people like myself who play (and enjoy, for the most part) the game I find 15 bucks for the hours of entertainment I get from each map is well worth it.

Last edited:

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    I started playing 3rd Person Team Tactical, and i was surprised to not only find that i loved playing it, i actually wasnt half bad at it.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    If Jason West and Vince Zampella don't win the rights to the Modern Warfare name then how do you think Modern Warfare 3 will go?

If IW are making it then they're missing half of the Original staff that worked on the other two, so that kind of worrys me. I can't see it going well after MW2.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    I dont wanna see another COD: MW game... Uness they work harder on the multiplayer to weed out the bugs and what not. Maybe ithe title changing hands is what the game needs... Or IW to hire new ppl to bring fresh ideas and better workers

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I dont wanna see another COD: MW game... Uness they work harder on the multiplayer to weed out the bugs and what not. Maybe ithe title changing hands is what the game needs... Or IW to hire new ppl to bring fresh ideas and better workers
    Well Bungie is teaming up with Infinity Ward, which might be an influence on the next Modern Warfare game. I don't know that for certain, but it could be a possibility

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Of the two retro maps, I'd keep Strike and replace the other with Downpour. Other than that this mappack is perfection, lol other than the fact that Carnival was built to be camped on.

Back