• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
  • I loathe going into team deathmatch games now, because usual games go like this.

*pisses off a group of enemies*
    *Starts running*
    Me: Hey, teammate clear my six.
    TM: Derp, no, derp.
    *Gets gangraped by three enemies.*
    Me: You stupid turd, why didn't you help me?
    TM: I didn't want to screw my K/D.
    Me: -_-

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I loathe going into team deathmatch games now, because usual games go like this.

*pisses off a group of enemies*
    *Starts running*
    Me: Hey, teammate clear my six.
    TM: Derp, no, derp.
    *Gets gangraped by three enemies.*
    Me: You stupid turd, why didn't you help me?
    TM: I didn't want to screw my K/D.
    Me: -_-

In fairness if a guy told me to clear his six, I'd probably tell him to taste my left.
    If he asked me to watch his back however, I probably would. Screaming military terms as if you're GI Joe will only envoke nerd rage amongst the mw2 community.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I find teammates get in my way too much.
    hence why I don't play HC, cuz i'd probably get kicked for teamkilling within 20 seconds.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    IW know that there are many problems with Modern Warfare 2 and how many of them have they fixed? After what i think 3 patches? And I have been reporting boosters but they're still VERY active.
    I actually am glad people still are able to boost. It's so fun going and getting 2 and 3 people with a single RPG or C4 and I love hearing them get mad at me. I was doing it to a group of three guys yesterday and they were so dumb. They didn't realize I could hear them, I guess, so they were telling each other where to go to do the boosting. So I'd go there and wait until I heard the tac insert planted, then bam, triple kill with a C4. I was following them about an hour or so into multiple different lobbies until they gave up boosting and decided to play deathmatch. Even then I joined and RPG'd them a bunch.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • It just pisses me off that a lot of this crap could have been worked out with an open beta (or one like WaW had, pre-order or get a code from some big site). People who made the game will play right, they won't camp the living daylights out of a match, they won't boost to get a nuke, and so on. A nice beta would have fixed a lot of this, and a lot of glitches, and a lot of probs.
    Yea, they've fixed a few things, yea they've banned a few people... but at the end of the day I'm still getting killed by campers, and people who tube all day, I'm still killing boosters in FFA matches, and I'm still seeing people glitching.

Apparently, when people asked IW for a noob-friendly game, boy did they sure as hell get it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Falling back in love with this game, had some awesome matches tonight

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I rarely get good matches. Its mainly because I play on the 360. If I played on the PS3 I would be getting better matches in and I would be playing MW2 a lot more.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I rarely get good matches. Its mainly because I play on the 360. If I played on the PS3 I would be getting better matches in and I would be playing MW2 a lot more.
    I get good matches all the time on the Xbox 360.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You'll find idiots on either systems, it's just likely more to happen on Xbox since there are more players and more people have mics.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

No matter how much of a glitchy, unbalanced mess this game is, there is no better stress reliever than owning all night long.

Could not have said it better.

Anyway, what i is with the sudden wave of random wierdos sending me messages askng if I need help getting to 10th Prestige and stuff. EVERY GAME I get one. So annoying. And this is only within the past week or so.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Falling back in love with this game, had some awesome matches tonight

You like getting No-scoped? xD

I had some pretty crap games last-night, let's how it goes today.

I want to get some good team work going up, like proper war is, it would be awesome, running around strategicly, One sniper, one back support(lmg), two middle forwards(Assault rifles) One/two front front runners(Sub) and maybe a tank(riot shield). You could get around the map easily like that.
    Then plant the bomb, run the time down about plant the second bomb, and win that round, let them plant one bomb, let the time run down, let them plant the second, and repeat the process, on the last round, but win.

That would be a heck of alot of fun.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

You like getting No-scoped? xD

I had some pretty crap games last-night, let's how it goes today.

I want to get some good team work going up, like proper war is, it would be awesome, running around strategicly, One sniper, one back support(lmg), two middle forwards(Assault rifles) One/two front front runners(Sub) and maybe a tank(riot shield). You could get around the map easily like that.
    Then plant the bomb, run the time down about plant the second bomb, and win that round, let them plant one bomb, let the time run down, let them plant the second, and repeat the process, on the last round, but win.

That would be a heck of alot of fun.

And that care pack glitcher ahahahahahahahahah.

You're welcome to roll with my usual team, we kinda play like that

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • And that care pack glitcher ahahahahahahahahah.

You're welcome to roll with my usual team, we kinda play like that

Yeh, I got him on a 9 kill streak, he might of got chopper gunner D:

Thanks! most of my mates just run and spray, and get about a 1-8 score in about 1 minute xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Could not have said it better.

Anyway, what i is with the sudden wave of random wierdos sending me messages askng if I need help getting to 10th Prestige and stuff. EVERY GAME I get one. So annoying. And this is only within the past week or so.
    All you have to do is say that you recorded that message and that you're sending it to Microsoft, thus, getting their account permanently suspended.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • In fairness if a guy told me to clear his six, I'd probably tell him to taste my left.
    If he asked me to watch his back however, I probably would. Screaming military terms as if you're GI Joe will only envoke nerd rage amongst the mw2 community.

No derr, but what i said still stands, I mean it's called TEAM DEATHMATCH, for a reason.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    No derr, but what i said still stands, I mean it's called TEAM DEATHMATCH, for a reason.

Well yeah, but it's call of duty, NO ONE except established teams play properly. Thats why I only really play free for all anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I think this game is kewl and is deserving of the official Pixy, seal of approval.

(b")b

Now I just wish I didn't suck at it so much...
    +1 to your post count. Good job.

I don't know if you guys have heard yet, but they are talking about making the next CoD game pay-to-play for online service.

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=227204

I'm not keen on the idea. I think if they did this, I would expect a lot better service than they have given to MW2.

Back