• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    Ugh, I hate how I only really get to play once a week. So close to a 2.40 K/D too. Probably around 20 or so games and I'll have it.

Years
    Has anyone else who uses a sniper found that they have been getting idiotic hitmarkers lately, instead of kills? Especially on grizz-type shots?

And has anyone seen the new hack to get a Golden Deagle? I was just playing with a hacker and when I died it said his gun was a "Golden Desert Eagle". I guess they were gonna make it public but took it out like idiots.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Had a few good games last night. I have everything but the 10 nukes last night.

But I no longer have a MW2. Was playing COD last night when I got YLOD on PS£ so it is currently stuck in the drive. haha. Bought a new ps3 though, went out straight away and got a new one. Just have to find out how to get disk drive open.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Your PS3 picked a good time to screw up seeing as how no one could access PSN the last day or so to play MW2, anyway.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Why are you guys still playing this crap? It sucks and gets worse everyday

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    No, it's not a cheat/glitch. Nor is the one where you can get on the roof of the building on the same level.
    I had an arguement with my friend about whether or not the roof is a glitch i seem to think it is, but he thinks its not because its to easy to acess.

That comment made me Lulz.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You don't even play it, so how would you know?

And the roof isn't a glitch since there are a bunch of teddy bears up on the top that the devs put up there as if to say "Good job getting up here".

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You don't even play it, so how would you know?

And the roof isn't a glitch since there are a bunch of teddy bears up on the top that the devs put up there as if to say "Good job getting up here".

I've played with you before, you know I've played it <.< It just gets worse to a point were I can't respect IW anymore

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yes but when was the last time you played it? A while back. What I'm saying is who are you to comment on the current state of affairs in the game when you don't even play it anymore.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    It hasn't been updated since I last updated and the players are all garbage except the few that don't use tricks or stupid glitches etc to get kills...The players are getting worse therefore the game is too

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I play daily and I never see any glitches. The worst thing I see on a somewhat-frequent basis is nuke boosting in free for all, which I end by RPGing them. Other than that I don't see any of what you're talking about. Also, if the players are bad wouldn't that make the game easier for you? Would you rather have a bunch of good players to play against so it'd be hard for you to get a kill? I don't understand what you're complaining about to be honest. I won't deny the game having problems, but not to the extent you're describing.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I prefer good players that dont bunny hop crouch and **** to get kills I dont want bad players that resort to this crap, apparently you get all the good matches and I end up with crap...esp when I'm not trying that hard and I'm at the top...once my enemy cannot do a trick to kill me I kill them, unless they have some skill when is like never the case

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    In other words you would rather have them just let you kill them instead of dropshotting/jumping to try to throw you off (which is the smart thing to do).

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    w00t!
    I'm now in 3rd :)
    pwning with the Intervetion, I love no scopes and quick scopes now, I'm getting much better at them. Which is awesome, cause I can get anyone from any range 8D

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I prefer good players that dont bunny hop crouch and **** to get kills I dont want bad players that resort to this crap, apparently you get all the good matches and I end up with crap...esp when I'm not trying that hard and I'm at the top...once my enemy cannot do a trick to kill me I kill them, unless they have some skill when is like never the case
    It sounds like you're complaining that the enemy isn't good enough but when they do do something that allows them to get the edge you complain as well. Are you even a good player at all?

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Stop whining when people kill you and just go back there and kick there ass.

Back