• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moments in the games which made you go... "eh?"

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    In Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising, somebody, I think Sturm or Hawke, said to Sonja, "And you're the little girl who like to play with soldiers.".

EDIT: Oh wait, this has to be about a pokemon game.

The weird fufufufufu laugh, what's up with that?

Also, Pokemon is a RPG, thing's don't have to make sense, like Butterfree carrying you to Verdanturf City, but good eye anyways Wrangler.

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    i just remeberd another WTF moment, after i beat the pok?mon league, i didn't know how i got back to my house. i thought i would still be the the victory chamber!

BTW, it is really easy to make the accent mark over the e like i do, PM me if you want to know how

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    What I don't get is how you can stay upright ona bike and not fall, or when you crash in-to a building you don't fall over.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    brotlov said:
    What I don't get is how you can stay upright ona bike and not fall, or when you crash in-to a building you don't fall over.
    And maybe how you can make yourself walk into a wall and keep going.

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    When, in LeafGreen, I had cought Articuno and I looked through a telescope in some building and it said, "A big blue bird is flying across the sea" and it showed a pic of Articuno.
    I'm like "wtf!!! Gimme back my Articuno!"

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Crazy_4_Pokemon said:
    When, in LeafGreen, I had cought Articuno and I looked through a telescope in some building and it said, "A big blue bird is flying across the sea" and it showed a pic of Articuno.
    I'm like "wtf!!! Gimme back my Articuno!"
    Lol, this bug was there since RBY. FR/LG sure lives up to the original, if you know what I mean :p

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    kohei said:
    Lol, this bug was there since RBY. FR/LG sure lives up to the original, if you know what I mean :p
    Meh. get real nintendo. fix up the glitches XD now!!!!!!!

.......................... ######
    .................. ####~~~~~~######
    ............. .##~~~~######~~~~~~####
    ..............##~~####......####~~~~~~##
    ..............##~~##...........##==~~~~==##
    ...............##~~####.........##======##
    .................##~~~~####.......######
    ....................####~~~~##
    ..######.............. ####==##
    . ##~~~~############......##==##
    . ##~~##~~~~##~~==########==##
    . ##~~~~~~~~~~====##&&~~~~##
    ## .&&~~~~~~&&&&==##~~~~~~==##
    ##??&&~~~~&& ...&&##~~~~====####
    %%??&&~~~~&&?? &&%%%%%%====%%==%%
    %%~~~~~~~~&&?? &&%%====%%%%%%====%%
    ..%%~~~~~~====&&%%%%%%%%.......%%%%%%
    ..%%======%%%%%%
    .....%%%%%%

ITS MEW! :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    How you can go into the springs in R/S/E and come out of them totally 100% DRY.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Because its a game. The springs are just.. there. They have no purspose whatsoever. Well, maybe just to talk to some elderly women but thats all. Adding a wet clothes effect would be nice, but its kinda a waste. If you want that, buy the Sims.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Saniigo said:
    Because its a game. The springs are just.. there. They have no purspose whatsoever. Well, maybe just to talk to some elderly women but thats all. Adding a wet clothes effect would be nice, but its kinda a waste. If you want that, buy the Sims.
    Wet clothes. Yum...

Anyhow, the hot springs do have a purpose... you can find a hidden Potion (or some other item) in there.

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    kohei said:
    Wet clothes. Yum...

Anyhow, the hot springs do have a purpose... you can find a hidden Potion (or some other item) in there.
    Meh. Wet Potion...
    And when you get board after doing everything the game has to offer, the springs can be fun. You can make up your own in-game stories and pretend the ladies are wise sorcerors or something. :) My bro used to pretend his character was Superman on his Ruby version.

EDIT: the item is a Freze Heal. Go to the old lady on the right, go in front of her. then turn left. press A. TA-DA.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    -How does Diglett/Dugtio go inside the pokeball, what does the bottom of them look like?

-How does a FLUTE wake someting up? You'd think it would be more like a trumpet or something.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Shiny_golem said:
    -How does a FLUTE wake someting up? You'd think it would be more like a trumpet or something.

I know, especially since the Pokeflute song sounds more like a lullaby than something to wake someone up.

Glitch City was really weird for me. I found several trees that were impossible to cut down. I kept trying to cut one down until I encountered a level 5 tentacool. I defeated it, and when it went back to the overworld map I was surrounded completely by water. I ended up surfing on the endless water until my game froze.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Shiny_golem said:
    -How does Diglett/Dugtio go inside the pokeball, what does the bottom of them look like?
    Or how it uses Scratch and Slash

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Synchronize said:
    Or how it uses Scratch and Slash
    Yeah, that's always bothered me, or how in the TV show you can find Alacazams, Mudkips, ECT in the wild and you can't find them in the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Theres once that i caught a golbat that i thought its a shiny >.<
    Because i have not been playing the game for some time,for my first encounter with a golbat,i thought its a shiny so i catch it,but i soon realized its a normal golbat when i encounter my second golbat,thats when i say:eh??wtf??haha XD

Back