• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moneyminty Intro : Hello ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    My name is Moneyminty and I started using Pokemon Showdown's battle simulator back in September. I am a friendly guy who is looking to have fun and have great battles. I have made many friends there and recently seen that pokecommunity has its own server.

I am looking forward to meeting/battling some of you and here's a little about myself

Favorite Pokemon : Raichu
    Level of education: College
    First Game played: Pokemon Blue
    I really have nothing else to say, if you want to know more about me feel free to ask and I look forward to joining this community

- Moneyminty

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Moneyminter! Glad to see a new friendly face joining! And as you know we have a great battle server with some great staff in there! We also have a battle server section to get help with your teams and all that jazz. So yeah! Hope you enjoy your stay and if you wanna talk about anything let me know and I'd be more than happy to chat (:

Years
  • Well that's nice to hear you've found out about our server, do come and join it when you can because it's pretty much Showdown with the friendly PC community. But aside from that, welcome to PC Moneyminty!

Yeah, I'm sure you'll love hanging out on the server and we have a handy link on the header so you can get there easily. I happen to be an active regular myself so do come and visit when you can, I'm usually under the same username as here so yeah if you see a Hikamaru there it's probably gonna be me. And the forums in general are very diverse as well so I'm sure you can become an active member here. And you love Raichu I see? I really don't like what they did to its cry in X/Y (doesn't sound as awesome) but still, it's cute and I do love the electric rodents and most cute Pokemon.

Well, have fun here and if you need help ask any staff members. I'll be seeing ya around the forums and the server!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, you like Raichu as well! You're automatically awesomeeeee. <3 Welcome to the forums, Moneyminty! Pleasure to meet you. :3

Aye, we have our very own server at the showdown server, which I recommend that you do visit, since that's where most of the battles take place, and where you can also get to know our many regulars there! I'm one of them, so, feel free to have a chat with me there, or battle me there if you'd like! It's be great! And we look forward on you joining up with us too! <3

Have yourself a lovely time, as you'll get active around the forums! Contact anyone of us if you have any questions or concerns, and I hope to see you again really soon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Yo Moneyminty, good to see you here. I've actually been coming here ever since I was locked on the main server. The mods here are much better, watch out for Nina though. She may act like she's into you but I heard she is sector. I have no idea what that means but just be careful. Anytime you wanna battle, just send me a challenge. Until the day we can go back on the main server, let's just chill here.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought your name was familiar, Moneyminty. I've seen you before on the main Showdown server. Though you most likely have absolutely no idea who I am; I just do battles and lurk the lobby chat on Showdown.

Anyway, welcome to PC, Moneyminty. You'll definitely like it here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I thought your name was familiar, Moneyminty. I've seen you before on the main Showdown server. Though you most likely have absolutely no idea who I am; I just do battles and lurk the lobby chat on Showdown.

Anyway, welcome to PC, Moneyminty. You'll definitely like it here.

Hmmm, you sound familiar, too. Are you lurkingbird?

Back