• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monochromatic Stains OOC + Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Now we've got a psychopath, at least one anti-social, and a bipolar emo kid. Oh my! I imagine this will be pretty interesting.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Now we've got a psychopath, at least one anti-social, and a bipolar emo kid. Oh my! I imagine this will be pretty interesting.
    You are forgetting the thief.

Also, I have done my RP Sample.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    Phew, finished my SU. At least most of it-- I don't have anything in mind for a theme song right now. Hope everything's good!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    wow, i go to sleep and everyone posts! Will try and get through the SU's but typing this from Uni so might not get very far.

@Castiel: Red your RPing in parallelzero's RP, its fine you dont have to post, and Accepted!

@Godzil: Your personality traits don't match up. If he was a textbook psychopath, then he would be alot like Dante, huge lack of emotions, wouldn't be ditzy at all, and also he would be careless, irresponsible and irrational meaning that he would not make a plan but rather charge headlong into battle, fix your Personality up please, Declined.

EDIT: Uni computers are crappy, will edit main thread post when i get home.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Seems like we've found a rough time when everyone posts, eh?
    And I have to agree with *insert symbols here* on Godzil's post. A ditzy psychopath doesn't match up. If they did, the world would be a much better place

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Does this thing have a starting date? Or a plot behind it? Just curious so I can start planning. Also, do you let people RP as non-superhero characters?

Considering about 3 of the 8 posts are yours Grif, rough time is fairly accurate.

EDIT: I am full of questuions today...
    Would Power Borrowing be allowed as an ability?
    How many characters do you allow per player?

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I apologize for not finishing today. No one told me that we were going to my cousins' house...
    It's half typed so I'll finish my SU tommorrow.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Its fine, there is not rush nor time limit to have SU's done by. I will probably start when two or three others are accepted (Akita, Raikiri and The Last One) so hopefully soon if not by the end of this week (GMT+12).

@Godzil: Here is my advice; drop the psychopath deal and run on what you have left, if you add a bit more you will have a fairly decent character.

@Tuxedo Clank: 1)as stated, no starting date but probably by the end of this week (Sunday most likely)
    2) There will be some sort of plot, but it will not be implemented until a little bit.
    3)And for the time being, no non-superhero characters just yet.
    4) Power Borrowing = no. in a way, its like having every power so too GMish.
    5) finally: max of 2 at the moment until things get kicked off, then people can do non-superhero people.

@Akita: its fine.
    @Castiel: EDIT: my computer was being silly, got it now. Accepted.

Years
    Ok wow. Didn't even see that there. I posted a personality based off of myself actually. I personally was once diagnosed with psycopathy. Or sociopathy, I don't really remember which. Psychopath just sounds closer to what I remember. I must have left that bit in by accident when editing.

It's removed now, hopefully things go smoothly! SU's are a lot harder when you don't sleep!

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I have an idea for a second character, but it (Not even giving you a clue on gender) wouldn't be in the RPG until way into into it.

And yes TuxedoClank, the reason most of the posts are mine is because I'm a sad loner with no life. What'cha going to do, eh?

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    And yes TuxedoClank, the reason most of the posts are mine is because I'm a sad loner with no life. What'cha going to do, eh?

I never said that. I may have hinted it but I never said it :P

Thanks for the answers 雷影 イチロ.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back