• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~MONSTAA HOUSE~*!*~

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • In a Monster House, since I almost always carry a Petrify Orb, I immediately use that. Else I just go with the flow and hope I succeed.

OK, something annoying, though, is when, in PMD2: EoT, I was going on a mission to arrest a bad Pokemon. Long story short, as soon as I entered that floor, I not only encountered the bad Pokemon (and I do believe when you encounter something like that, you can't use Orbs), but I landed in a Monster House >.>

I still used the Petrify Orb after defeating the bad guy, thankfully. My partner's Hydro Pump really came in handy that time.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Man looks like everyone gets pretty screwed up .
    I once used Earthquaqe with a Gabite I was taking along in Mid EoD , But since I was a Torchic and Partner Pikachu.... decided NOT to use this :)

Years
  • DDDDDDD:
    The first time I had a Monster house (in the first MD game for the GBA), I nearly had a HEART ATTACK.
    That music...! O_____o;;
    On my EoT, I *always* have Petrify Orbs on me. Individual pwnage then ensues.
    But I think there are Pokes (like Arbok?) who snap out of it really soon. That's annoying... and reaaally freaky.

Absol-ute

Quartz Town Spriter
    Years
  • PMD EoD I use my Cyndaquil's Lava Plume/ Pikachu's Discharge.
    I know, Ground types screw me.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I used Vacuum Cut at first, but after I (as a Pikachu) learned Discharge, it was my Monster House sweeping move.

If there was a Lightning Rod Pokemon I would use the Foe-Hold/Petrify Orb and get the HELL out of there.

DarkPikaMan

Dah Koolest Guy Evah! LOLZEEZ!
    Years
  • Discharge in 2 as im a pikachu and i just kept using leafblade in 1

I used Vacuum Cut at first, but after I (as a Pikachu) learned Discharge, it was my Monster House sweeping move.

If there was a Lightning Rod Pokemon I would use the Foe-Hold/Petrify Orb and get the HELL out of there.

If there was a lightning rod pokemon i'd just use dig as all lightningrod pokemon are weak to ground type attacks and it does 100 hp damage at a time on nearly all pokemon never mind pokemon that are weak to it

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    (EoD) What I do with Pikachu is use a Foe-Seal or Slumber Orb, and jump in the middle and use thunderbolt. When I level up far enough as a Charizard I simply use heat wave. Not too bad, most times. I also usually bring Dia or 'Kia, so I use their moves and it's essentially an OHKO most of the time.

FluffyShaymin

A fluffy lil Shaymin
    Years
  • Monster Houses are personally no problem for me, I use Wide Slash all the time in thoses situations. In fact, i think Monster Houses are fun. :)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Well, I use Petrify Orbs, Foe-Hold Orbs, fight 'em all one by one, a powerful move that hits them all, or escape.

And if none of those work, groan in frustration.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I never really counter attacks on monster house. I always bring Foe-Hold, Petrify, or Spurn Orb to stops their movements/warp them. I attack only when I need some experiences. XD

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • Monster houses make up for their hardness by having the best music in the game... Nonetheless, normally use my Spinx Discharge them away. In Time, I normally used a Petrify or Spurn Orb to disfuse them. In Blue, I lost to them most of the time, because my team never had a decent counter :(

Ayselipera

It always happens to me when I'm not prepared at all. I just bullet seed as much as possible, with my trusty Bulbasaur<3

Years
  • Well, I don't know what I like doing in Explorers of Sky yet especially since I'm a different Pokemon lol, but I would have my Bulbasaur put all the Pokemon around her to sleep xD And then my partner Pikachu use Discharge...although I hate the stupid lightningrod bit. >.< But sleep and then lots of bullet seed/vine whip moves xD

Back