• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More than just friends [Contest Shipping]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    *checksCalendar* Oh, What do ya know! YOU HAVEN'T CONTINUED IN 4 MONTHS!!! Please, Please, Please continue Soon!!!!!!

I'm sorry... I'm not that much into Contest Shipping anymore, my story won't be any good without motivation... I really do feel bad, I know what's it's like to read a good fic that hasn't been updated in forever... Sorry, maybe someday though. I have the beggining of the next chapter saved on my computer.

Charizard Maniac

Magma Elite Champion
    Years
    *sigh* i guess i was looking in false hope o actually tohught i would enjoy this awell if it ends here.

i hope you get back into contest shipping and continue this story its the best 1 ive read yet.

im hoping to see the story of may and drew continued or another well written story from you

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Seeing as how the author hasn't signed in to PC for half a year, I think there's no hope for this fic being continued. Sorry, but I'm going to have to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back