• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Actually, I have not been making a PHO base. I never have. I just inserted those tiles from before for the heck of it, and made a map. Maybe someone will decide to make a base someday, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I will try to make some new tiles tomorrow, and I will try my hand at overworlds. Considering I will be making a fangame, most graphics are going to be custom, and all will be availabe to use.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    OK, well, Forgotten Memory is in the midst of finishing a ROM Base, I think...:\
    Well, GL with the OWs! ^^

Years
    Here is a map I made last night, which I call Mononobu Temple. The name was chosen at random, it has no intended meaning. Also, here is the updated PHO tileset with the well, and also another map I call Tomato Island. Mainly meant to be another custom Orange Island.

More Tiles from Me

Mononobu Temple

More Tiles from Me

Tomato Island

More Tiles from Me

Tileset

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    They're nice, but I kinda fear the player's reactions while playing on Tomato Island. It seems rather constrictive in regards to movement.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    Many times i see your sprites on many sites ...^^

You speak Russia?

I wanted to ask you if you may make me some tiles ... do you know the [clothes]shop H&M ... I need a tile of it ... it is 2 floors heigh ... and have a shoping window ... and at the top of the door is a shield ... were stands ... H&M ...

esli ty eto sdelaesch ja nesnaju chego sdelaju .. eto by bylo bolschaja pomaschj

Years
    @Ryan Cordell: Actually, there is very little restrictment. It may appear that way because of the height of the trees, but the only parts of the trees you cannot walk under are the three base tiles (and, of course, the areas where the trees are dense).

@Freaky-Spriter: Sorry, I do not do requests, nor do I speak Russian.

Years
    Thanks for the tips, Eeveon, but I was actually quite aware of the errors. I am just too lazy to fix them. And Ryan Cordell, I will make some berry plants eventually. I have always had some berries planned, ever since Ruby and Sapphire came out.

Anyway, I did do a little pixel art today. I made it for my blog (link will be posted in my signature and in my profile). It is supposed to be quite simple, which is why it is only in black, white, and gray.

More Tiles from Me

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Ohh, Ok.
    I don't blame u! :P
    After a big map like that, u were probably exhausted!

LOL, that skull looks kool! ^^
    I like the glasses it's wearing!

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks. I would say that the [skullz] skull is my favorite creation (that I made myself).

Anyway, another PHO tileset update. I added some more city stuff to the tileset, including a fountain animation (6 frames regularly, 11 frames if reversed!). Here is a demo map to go with it, too. I like to call it Ironberg City. Ironberg City is a starting town. Now, you may notice the fence and the bench blocking the connection of the lower part to the upper one. This does not mean that youy need to go the long way around. All you need is Surf to cross over the pond, and you are there. The fence is there as a preventative of people going to the gym early and wiping there Pokémon out (Yay, fake game objectives!).

More Tiles from Me

Tileset

More Tiles from Me

Ironberg City

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    WoW! :shocked:
    U got a name change and made an awesome city with wonderful tiles.
    Nice.
    Ur doing great.
    GL! ^^

Years
    Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you like the city, because I kind of don't. And Shanty, of course you may.

Anyway, I made some tiles for a friend, and put them in this map. I call it Route 67. You might recognize the bottom part. That is because it is straight above Ironberg City, thus making it the first route.

More Tiles from Me

Please do not use the new tiles.

Years
    Thanks. I would say that the [skullz] skull is my favorite creation (that I made myself).

Anyway, another PHO tileset update. I added some more city stuff to the tileset, including a fountain animation (6 frames regularly, 11 frames if reversed!). Here is a demo map to go with it, too. I like to call it Ironberg City. Ironberg City is a starting town. Now, you may notice the fence and the bench blocking the connection of the lower part to the upper one. This does not mean that youy need to go the long way around. All you need is Surf to cross over the pond, and you are there. The fence is there as a preventative of people going to the gym early and wiping there Pokémon out (Yay, fake game objectives!).

More Tiles from Me

Tileset

More Tiles from Me

Ironberg City

I love the landscaping :classic:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back