• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    I Have a Translated used now only in words I do not know. I write the text just a Translated.
    The forum is to exchange not only good for about Pokemon but also for my English. xD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I can be on in a jiffy. FC, plox?

Yep! I'm trading all of today, so drop me a VM (and tell me which one it was again, I have a goldfish memory) and I'll get on to meet you. :]

Okay!
    FC is 0732 2104 8753, OT is Francis.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I Have a Translated used now only in words I do not know. I write the text just a Translated.
    The forum is to exchange not only good for about Pokemon but also for my English. xD

I must say, it's working a lot better for you! XD And yes, it's great that it's helping your English and your Pokédex XD!

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Level 70 10 Jahre Ho-Oh.

I want this, becuase I need Ho-Oh to complete my pokedex and its my favourite legend since Zapdos XD.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thanks a lot for the last trade!
    This is basically a repost of something that I added to my original post.
    Also, I'd like to get the Lv 70 Tenth Anniv. Celebi. I've always been a fan of it; anything that can time-travel and not completely mess up the space-time continuum is awesome. Not to mention they can learn Perish Song... in a double battle, that and Mean Look is an awesome combo.

Thanks again for the Mew!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Level 70 10 Jahre Ho-Oh.

I want this, becuase I need Ho-Oh to complete my pokedex and its my favourite legend since Zapdos XD.

I love Zapdos. <3 And that's a good, practical reason XD He's all yours!

Thanks a lot for the last trade!
    This is basically a repost of something that I added to my original post.
    Also, I'd like to get the Lv 70 Tenth Anniv. Celebi. I've always been a fan of it; anything that can time-travel and not completely mess up the space-time continuum is awesome. Not to mention they can learn Perish Song... in a double battle, that and Mean Look is an awesome combo.

Thanks again for the Mew!

Oh great, you mentioned time travel and now I have visions of a Celebi in a DeLorean. XD Just for that, he's all yours, congratulations! XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pleasee can I have the Hayley Mew because I need it to add to my collection to the National dex and the fact that i'm a big fan of Mew. Mew is also very cute and powerful, it seems ancient to me...

Years
  • Yeah, i'm give them a little thought. Though the problem is the leer for Raikou, I don't think 'd want that on him...

Also, my FC is 0087-9674-7891. I'll meet you online for the Mew, thanks! ;)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Hey there, Moriarty. Listen, I'm super interested in your Level 70 10 Aniv Entei.
    I absolutely love Entei. Just this afternoon I was watching the third Pokemon movie and once again was bowled over by the sheer magnificence of this wonderful Pokemon. Fire Types have always been one of my favourite, and Entei is one of the more awesome ones. It's quite similar to Arcanine in its regal canine appearance, and well, it's clear to see how much I love Arcanine.
    As it is, I need an Entei for my Pokedex, but I'd love to have one to use in battle anyway simply because of its grand appearance and immense power.
    It's a huge, warm, legendary, fluffy and powerful dog. It's awesome.

... I love Entei. Promise. =3
    xX

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hey Moriarty
    Sorry I never got back to you on that Celebi trade; after PC went down, I had to begin work... :(

I can probably trade tonight. Can you PM me when you're ready?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back