• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moskau's Art Thread

Moskau

Oh, dear...
Years
  • Well, I already had a pixel art thread, so I thought I'd make another thread for my photoshop or traditionally done artwork. I appriciate any comments and C+C you can give me. :) Also, feel free to use any of my Pokémon-themed art for avatars, signatures, backgrounds, whatever. Credit is not required, but it is appreciated.

Pokemon_May.gif

Really, this is the only Pokémon-related art I have. I was going to do Misty and Dawn, too, but I don't know if I'll have time.

Here is some non-Pokémon art:

Crisis.gif

A character of mine, a villain for a webcomic I plan on doing one day. Done all in Photoshop.

Marlinnn.jpg

Marlin, another character of mine who seems like dying his hair unnatural colours. Hehe. Drawn on paper, lazily coloured in photoshop.

Boogie.jpg

The Boogieman! Done for Halloween! Drawn on paper, coloured on paper with Copic Markers. (I need to buy me some of these, I like them a lot! I just borrowed them from a friend to colour this.)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Okay, your art is awesome, you like Pokemon AND Repo! You're awesome already. Shame I just moved away from Florida this September.

Keep up the good work. :D

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • Okay, your art is awesome, you like Pokemon AND Repo! You're awesome already. Shame I just moved away from Florida this September.

Keep up the good work. :D

Thank you so much! And yes, Repo! is a very underrated movie, I love it!

Oh, I don't live in Florida, I used to. I'm in North Carolina now. :)

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Thank you so much! And yes, Repo! is a very underrated movie, I love it!

Oh, I don't live in Florida, I used to. I'm in North Carolina now. :)

North Carolina is nice :D My best friend is there right now, actually.

Locked up in the Marines brig, prison.

Such a shame... but he likes NC. Just not Military prison of course. (He was awol)

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • Here's some more art of mine. :)

Gem_Ingrid.jpg
    Ingrid and Gem (pronounced like the G in "gopher", and the EM in "jem"), some of my characters. Just a doodle.

2ni1cwm.jpg
    More characters of mine. Laura and Francois Bella. ♥

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    Oh gosh, I'm really digging your artwork. I especially love the style you used for that bust portrait of Marlin. Really looking forward to seeing more of your work soon~

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • Buzz.jpg

Even though I was just on a break from school, I haven't been drawing much lately! This is just a little doodle of Buzz from Dino Squad. (Yes, I actually watched that show....though I doubt anyone else even knows what it is. xD)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • wow these are brilliant theyre so awesome i love them

reacen

Reacen
    Years
  • I like the one (wher ther is the two girls) so much ! You are a pro ! :o
    How did you do that ? looking forward to see more :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Wow, you're good with all sorts of styles. That first pic of May makes me think of those political cartoons & magazine covers where they give a person amusing proportions.

raupy

A Visual Basic programmer
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Well, I find it so mediocre...
    But May is good.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • You have a really cool style and your characters all look really interesting and well designed.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Well, I already had a pixel art thread, so I thought I'd make another thread for my photoshop or traditionally done artwork. I appriciate any comments and C+C you can give me. :) Also, feel free to use any of my Pokémon-themed art for avatars, signatures, backgrounds, whatever. Credit is not required, but it is appreciated.

Pokemon_May.gif

This is really cute! I love it

Back