• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most annoyin pokemon in the game

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Most annoyin Pokemon in the game

Hai guys, what Pokemon do u guys find really upseting?

For me it's Cresselia and Blissey.I just hate their way of batteling- too much deffence and hp + they can heal them selves.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    Nearly any pokemon with prankster. Urgh when you are winning a battle and then suddenly the opponent brings out a prankster + swagger pokemon and you proceed to have some of the worst luck possible and end up losing -_-

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Since you've posted this in the X&Y forum, I think it'd be a good idea to strict ourselves only to Kalos Pokémon. :3 Anyway, for me, I'd Talonflame. It's fun to use one, but going up against it could be a major pain, especially if it's got Gale Wings ability.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Like Rocket Glory said, stuff with Prankster, like Klefki (though I find Klefki kinda funny and don't hate it, but fighting one can be a little annoying).

And SubToxic Gliscor. That thing always ♥♥♥♥s me up for some reason.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Since you've posted this in the X&Y forum, I think it'd be a good idea to strict ourselves only to Kalos Pokémon. :3 Anyway, for me, I'd Talonflame. It's fun to use one, but going up against it could be a major pain, especially if it's got Gale Wings ability.

So true, hate fighting one of these things, especially when it has Brave Bird + roost. Ugh :(

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • Ferrothorn. It walls everything that doesn't carry a Fire or Fighting move. <_< But they nerfed it now, so it's not as much of an issue anymore.

I also dislike Thundurus with it's Prankster Thunder Wave. It's already fast, must you rub it in. <_<

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Rotom mothashuckling Wash. Every single battle, it's on the opponent's team. I hate how cliched it is, i hate its design, and it looks like its playing with its.... uh....

i SOOO agree with you. rotom wash is definitely one of my pokemon enemies LOL

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    The most annoying pokemon for me was a...

Lunatone!

because iit kept on getting out of my ultra balls + it kept on using moonlight which pissed me off :P that was when i started.

Years
  • Basically any Pokémon with sturdy. It's a pain to fight those when I'm trying to train.

Definitely, given we can get hordes of Geodude, Graveler, Roggenrola and Nosepass. Have fun withstanding their attacks.

Also, I'd have to say Chatot. They just got 100 times as annoying due to Chatter's new mechanics now causing 100% chance of confusion. And pretty much the wild encounters on Route 13 as well since they have Arena Trap.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • Klefki was pretty annoying. Good pokemon but ughhhhh... hate fighting a well trained one. That one and clefables.

Back