• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I got a call that said, "I failed at catching a Pidgey the other day. Bye."

What was annoying about it though, was it happened right after I beat Excutive Archer at Raido Tower.

I don't know how Joey can brag about his ratata, then call and say his ratata just lost a battle with a wild pidgey. ._.

What does a top-percentile ratata look like anyway?

Here is what a top-percentile Ratatta looks like.

Most annoying phone call

His is not a top-percentile Ratatta.

Last edited:

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    If examined through the use of a cheating device, Joey's Rattata really is in the top percent of Rattata, possessing an Adamant nature as well an IV spread of 30 31 29 31 26 30

And yet, I still pwn him.

In my HeartGold I'm only excepting important people, but Lyra calls EVERY 5 minutes with useless information!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    If examined through the use of a cheating device, Joey's Rattata really is in the top percent of Rattata, possessing an Adamant nature as well an IV spread of 30 31 29 31 26 30

And yet, I still pwn him.

In my HeartGold I'm only excepting important people, but Lyra calls EVERY 5 minutes with useless information!

Wow, his Rattata is really good then. No more making fun of Joey. (OH! I'm going to cheat and catch it!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I pretty much dislike the phone in general, because I feel like all the calls are annoying and it tends to ring when I'm in the middle of doing something important with useless people on the line.

Most disliked though would be mother, because she always spends my money, and I just want to save it up. >.>

On top of her, I just think all of them are annoying. I don't care about the other trainer's pokémon, although Joey does seem to call me more than anyone else. Still, I don't want to hear about them failing at catching or battling.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Oh my ****, the phone calls are officially the worst part of the game now. They used to be cool in G/S/C. They've ****ed the gimmick up royally on HG/SS. If Joey calls me one more time yelling about his stupid Rattata I'll order my Steelix to bite his face off.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Joey is by far the most annoying trainer/person. He calls me every 10 minutes saying: 'My Rattata is better then other Rattatas. It is the best rattata out of all the other Rattatas.

Whenever I get a call from him or MOM (%$&!$@%) I just go inside a building and the phone stops ringing :D

Youngster Joey

MY RATTATA IS LIKE NO OTHER
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    YOU"RE ALL JUST JEALOUS OF MY RATTATA!!!!

SPEAKING OF RATTATA... did you know, my Rattata is like no other?! It just beat a Pidgey! Maybe next I'll go for spearow... no, Joey, too fast.

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    YOU"RE ALL JUST JEALOUS OF MY RATTATA!!!!

SPEAKING OF RATTATA... did you know, my Rattata is like no other?! It just beat a Pidgey! Maybe next I'll go for spearow... no, Joey, too fast.

rofl thats too funny haha

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    When Youngster Joey calls to tell me about his RATTATA every hour. I wish I could erase his number.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Just about the only phone calls that I still answer are the ones from Lyra, Professor Elm, and any other uncommon/rare calls.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    i hate it when joey calls to tell you that his Rattata is amazing. then 5 minutes later tell you that it lost to a pidgey :___:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Lyra calling to say her MARILL evolved. Seven Times. IN ONE DAY.

Look, Lyra, you're a [beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep] girl.

Back