• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Suzune

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser!
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I never answer phone calls, but the ones from mom annoyed me when I did answer. I don't usually use berries.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • My in game mom is driving me crazy! She calls after every battle to tell me she wasted my money on berries. My goodness, woman, find a better hobby!

Makes me appreciate how little my real mom calls.

Years
  • Well, I don't find anyone's calls annoying... since I'm mostly on the go when I play and tend to call everyone instead of letting them call me for battles. Mom's useful because then I don't have to berry farm as much, and Joey's just plain awesome because he has crazy luck. He has an insane Rattata, and he has every right to brag.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    The ones from Joey RE: top percentage rattata, bar none, or the ones from Liz where she dialed the wrong number.

My favorite phone calls are the ones from Alfred who tells me about how he's trying to be polite to Pokemon by introducing himself properly to them and removing his hat... only to have them run away!

First time I got the call, I seriously busted up laughing.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • I said no when my in game mom wanted to keep some of my well-earned money, and I always say no to these idiot trainers who calls you for no reason, the only person that calls to tell me about her life is Lyra, and I don't even answer her anymore :P

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • Its gotta be one of the fishermen. Oh I spent more time fishin then with my kids sad isnt it? or I CAUGHT A MAGIKARP THIS BIG! Dude who wants to know that stuff?

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I said no when my in game mom wanted to keep some of my well-earned money, and I always say no to these idiot trainers who calls you for no reason, the only person that calls to tell me about her life is Lyra, and I don't even answer her anymore :P

I said yes and I'm currently at Blackthorn now and I realized that I was running lower than normal on cash and so I decided to call mom and see how much she's saved me. Over 50K! Whoa! And this is WITH the berries, scarves, and whatever elses she's bought me. The berries make my eyes roll but I still have a crapton of cash left and I've gotten a few decent items so I guess I can't complain too much. LOL

But yeah. I'm now always prepared to receive a call from dear old mom when my prize money is over 500 yen and it does get annoying.

The only reason I kept the phone numbers is for the rematches. The rematches are useful for getting more money and for getting random useful items now and again.

Its gotta be one of the fishermen. Oh I spent more time fishin then with my kids sad isnt it? or I CAUGHT A MAGIKARP THIS BIG! Dude who wants to know that stuff?

Ralph or whoever it is, right?

And yeah! Always the Magikarp that got caught or got away or the Tentacool. And always. Telling me. To call. Mom.

khornan

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • WORST... CALL... EVER.

Ring ring ring!

*looks at Pokégear*

iChill: Oh great... Another Joey phone call.

*answers call*

Joey: Bla bla... Remember my Rattata? It's different from other Rattata... Know what I'm saying?

CLICK BEEP BEEP BEEP.

iChill: Yeah the Rattata I pwned. >.>

cant stand that kid! I WANT TO BLOCK HIS NUMBER. i get that phonecall every 5 minutes.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • Now I realize that one of those picnickers are pretty damn annoying. It happens like every 7 minutes ( Right after the joey calls ) she calls and starts with LISTEN,LISTEN! Not only is it unpleasant to here that, but it reminds me of Navi ( Who I might add was annoying with or without phone calls )

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • Annoying Phone Calls

Have you ever had those phone calls where someone randomly calls you at states that <WILD PKMN> was really hard to beat? Or their Rattata is the top percentage of all Rattata? Post your Annoying Phone Calls here!

I got annoyed whenever that kid told me that his Rattata was the top percentage of all Rattata when my own Rattata could beat him anytime.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    Yeah, it sucks. *Exits building and RING RING!* I remember this from the original silver though.

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • Yeah... It was bad in the original G/S/C but now its 10 times as worse, because they seem to call me more often and you can't delete their numbers from the Pokegear...
    XS

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I hate it when Prof. Oak calls as well. Hi -name here-! Your POkedex is filling up nicely. Click *beep beep*

Whats that about?

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
  • The in-game mother keeps on calling, telling me that she bought me something useful. If it's useful, why is it not something I don't need at all? Woman, do more saving than spending!

Esper-chan

Mmmm... Crunchy! :D
    Years
  • I think we can all agree that joey is the most annoying.

But Ralph, Anthony and Mom are just as bad. Ralph and Anthony just blab the same things over and over and mom keeps spending my money.

If i could i'd throw the pokegear out the window! (But then again i wouldn't be able to have rematches with the gym leaders)

Back