• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I hate that one fisherman guy who always reminds me to call my mom. You call my mom. On second thought, don't.

I loved it when the firebreather was like, "Mostly I breathe fire, but can I get your number?" Guys take notice, this is a stellar pickup line. Use it.

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • The most annoying for me has always been the Day-Care Man. ringringring kay pickup egg byeee ride around for 10 minutes to hatch egg, ringringringring pickup egg herp derp byeee. I'll walk 5 steps and he will be calling me. My pokemon must not know how to say no or something...

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • The character's mother used to annoy me with useless junk items. With the amount of shopping she does, I'm surprised she can still pay rent for that house. Lol, and that Joey kid is annoying too. He thinks his Rattata can beat anything, when in reality Rattatas are almost useless until they evolve.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • "Hai! It's your mother! You know how I just sit around the house all day doing nothing and I can't remember where I left my husband? Well it turns out you're only allowed to claim Jobseeker's if you're actually job-seeking, and that's far too much effort, so I spent all that lovely money you keep sending me on some nice new clothes. Oh, and on the way back from the store I noticed some Berries on a nearby bush, so I picked them and spent the rest of your money on UPS Same-Day Delivery service to send them to you because I thought they were pretty. Check out your local PokéMart! Remember honey, mummy's rooting for you...she needs the cash! I hope you like Kebia berries, because that's all you can afford to eat from now on. :D Ciao!"

And that's when the police start asking you questions about why your Scyther is covered in blood and your left eye keeps twitching in a suspicious manner.

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
  • Yeah pretty much the whole "Thanks for sending me the Cash son, I spent it on stuff for myself and bought you some berries as an afterthought" type deal :(

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Joey posses me off, lira tells me how her marril evolved, every day. I go to her house, still marril!! Youngster Ian, he is hell, calling me to say, I want a rematch even though you cut my ass a minute ago!

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    "Hai! It's your mother! You know how I just sit around the house all day doing nothing and I can't remember where I left my husband? Well it turns out you're only allowed to claim Jobseeker's if you're actually job-seeking, and that's far too much effort, so I spent all that lovely money you keep sending me on some nice new clothes. Oh, and on the way back from the store I noticed some Berries on a nearby bush, so I picked them and spent the rest of your money on UPS Same-Day Delivery service to send them to you because I thought they were pretty. Check out your local PokéMart! Remember honey, mummy's rooting for you...she needs the cash! I hope you like Kebia berries, because that's all you can afford to eat from now on. :D Ciao!"

And that's when the police start asking you questions about why your Scyther is covered in blood and your left eye keeps twitching in a suspicious manner.

Haa, that's so true. Berries probably aren't even that much anyway! And for a mother, it would be nice if she called and talked about something else OTHER than the fact that she keeps using my money on berries that I don't use. It would be nice to know what's happening at home every now and then.

So she's basically my biggest complaint. ;P I find Joey more funny than annoying.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • i concur with the masses, its gotta be Joey and that stupid rattata. I KNOW HOT YOU FEEL ABOUT YOU MOUSE-IN-NEED-OF-DENTIST-WORK, NOW SHUT THE TORN WORLD UP!!!!!

however, i like mom's calls. she buys me presents!! tho ive gotten sick of Rindo berries. i could use a few more Oran berries, tho!!

Years
  • Liz. "Listen! Listen!" I don't remember her saying something like that at all, in fact, that obnoxious, in the Gen II games.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • When you're in the middle of destroying Team Rocket and saving the day in the Radio Tower when your mom suddenly calls.

"Hi, how are you?"
    "I'm fighting Team Rocket. HOW DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!?"

I'm just confused why I had the ability to call Prof. Oak during the Radio Tower takeover. He examined my PokeDex and the whole time I kept thinking, "Saul's voice echoed in Prof. Oak's head: There is a time and place for everything. Now is not the time!"

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • The characters mother, she calls constantly. If it was once then I guess that wouldn't be too bad but she calls multiple times. =\

When I was in the radio tower she kept calling, when I was trying to get through Ice Path she kept calling. I'm saving money with her so I can have extra money to spend on items I might need when I battle the Elite 4, not for some random berries I probably won't use. =|

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    I got one today from Alan, or at least I think it was Alan, maybe Tully, but anyway...

They called me to congratulate my victory over Morty. Too bad I beat Morty a few days ago...

NatureKeeper

Pokégear Ring! Finally... *Looks now at touch screen*

Crap, It's mom;

MOM: Hello, sweetie. I found a very useful item while I was shopping, so I bought it with your money. Sorry! But I asked the delivery man to give it to you, so you should stop by the neastes PokéMart or Department Store! I know it'll be useful!

Good for me, I have a month stock of berries. Besides, I do not really care about the money I save. It becomes really annoying after using Wi-Fi or enjoying the music somewhere. That's why one has to keep all 5 stocked.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • so im doing the arceus event, i just got giratina then, RING RING RING
    hello? oh, hi Ari, did you know that there are a lot of noctowl here? click! beep beep beep wtf? then i go upstairs after the event, RING RING RING, my rattatas the best! click beep beep beep

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Don't get me started..

She may be my mother, but jeez, she drives me nuts.

5 phone calls. 5. All in one place! The Lighthouse, she kept ringing me, I wish there was an off switch on the phone, like every other normal phone..

And I am sick, sick, of hearing about Joey's stupid nooby Rattata! ''Oh, well, my Rattata's much more stronger than the other Rattatas! I might just go and challenge the Elite Four now!'' -.-

Again, an off switch is needed.

Back