• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MOST ANNOYING POKEMON IN THE HISTORY OF POKEMON

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    inb4 "Zubat in caves or Tentacool at sea." :P

I actually don't mind them...Geodudes are more annoying to fight imo...

Years
    I'm pretty sure this has been debated and talked about already. It's as simple as Bidoof,Zubats and Geodude. But for wi-fi,I say Blissey.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I dont find any pokemon annoying i like golem so geodudes dont bother me i like crobats so zubats dont bother me i usually always have a space in my team and with all the bidoof around i always have a hm slave so none of those pokemon bother me so there.

But cause the thread ask for the most annoying i would have to say lunatone and solrock

Years
    Haha, I've got to be one of those who would typically say Tentacool and Zubat, they're...some of the most irritating Pokémon I've ever had to come across, mostly because of the games where browsing caves and surfing on water becomes a pain because of them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Umm.. just the wild pokemon that keep appearing, they're the most annoying to me.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    It's called Phanpy. Because DAY after DAY after DAY after DAY when I first played Crystal, I woke up early whenever possible in order to meet one (no wai in hell that ever happened), and capture one (and if the previous actually happened, it fled EVERY single time...)
    Damn you Phanpy!!

CSonic_

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    It's called Phanpy. Because DAY after DAY after DAY after DAY when I first played Crystal, I woke up early whenever possible in order to meet one (no wai in hell that ever happened), and capture one (and if the previous actually happened, it fled EVERY single time...)
    Damn you Phanpy!!

Phanpy is an ultimate beast.

Pinsir; only because it failed me at the VGC, so it get's my "Most Hated Pokemon" and "Most Annoying Pokemon" slots.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Zubat. Because when you're going through caves, usually you try to keep a Pokemon in front to deal with aaaalll the rock/ground Pokemon you encounter since there are simply more variety of them than Zubat. So when Zubat pops up a million times and screws with your grass-type, it makes you rage.

At least with Tentacool, you're already expecting water types so annoying as it may be, it's still not that bad to deal with since you've likely got a good type match up. :(

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Zubat and Golbat. Silly confuse ray-ers. And you can't escape easily especially if your pokemon is a tank-type. Magikarp, especially in Route 119 or Mt. Coronet. Your expecting a Feebas but *pop goes the Magikarp*. Their shadows at the beginning of a wild pokemon battle look almost alike.

Poochyena and Bidoof too, expecially Bidoof the silly flea-ridden furball. They all slow you down.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    yeh zubat is very annoying also tentacool thats already been said :?

also it got too be wooper in the great march safari in plat/d/p

shot571

zubat but not beacuse of the pokemon just that the creators of pokemon have put it in every single f****** game and it makes me want to chuck my ds on the floor.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I hate Rattata, for every game it is in, I have to buy repels just to not battle them.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    When it comes to encounter rates, probably Zubat or Bidoof. However, Zubat evolves into somehing decent (though Bibarel turns into a great HM slave >_>), so I'm gonna have to say Bidoof. :(

Though when it comes to appearance, Jynx takes the cake and annoys the hell out of me. |:<

Back