• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most Annoying Pokemon move used against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Toxic, Protect/detect, and Supersonic are just about the most annoying moves my opponents have ever used.
    Toxic worsens every turn, Protect/Detect gets really annoying when used in succession, and supersonic confuses your Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Stun Spore just seems the most pissy of them all... probably since grass Pokemon are fairly common.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I can't stand it when "Protect or Detect" isd used agianst me. It really pisses me off, especially when your fighting like a Meditie or Medicham.
    I also am not very fond of Agility, or any move that lowers your accuracy, or heightens your opponents accuracy. :pink_pissed:
    I don't like moves that confuse your pokemon either, but, I guess, if they didnt' have those types of moves in the games, it wouldn't be the least bit challenging. But, it could be much less annoying.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Haha, I used Protect all the time.

Most annoying moves? Rest, Confuse Ray, Thunderwave, Attract(yes, the most annoying of all) counter-attacks and Explosion.

Mewliveson

Ranger Emilee
    Years
    I have to say :Sing/Sleep powder. it is SO annoying when you have to wake your pokemon up in the middle of a battle. Recover is not as much a problem as the hyper potion/full restore. I can knock someone out easy when they use those useless moves but its not as easy when they use those potions :( MLO

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Spore, taunt and when combined attract confuse ray thunder wave

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    The only attack that really gets to me is attract. It seems like you can never attack when your pokemon is infected.

Years
    swagger and attract. man i hate them. every turn.... _______ is immobilised by love.
    you raised your attack. and you got confused.... they can t rub it in more can they. (dont answer that)

Years
    Confuse Ray - It actually has good accuracy, so unlike other confusion moves, it'll pretty much always hit. Which really sucks. =P

Attract - *storms away in anger*

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I really hate the following moves

1) Detect or Protect (Because I can't damage the enemy)
    2) Paralyze and Confuse Ray (Makes me attack myself or sometimes can't attack)
    3) Toxic or Will-O-Wisp (One poisons me and one burns me!)
    4) Disable (I really hate this move)

And I think thats all of the moves I hate.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    My most HATED move when someone sent out a certain pokemon and i KNEW they knew the move was counter/Mirror Coat on a wobeffet ><

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    In Pokémon Stadium, stomp was one of my most hated moves, a Rapidash got the first strike on my Blastoise and all I was trying to do was use hydro pump, but it kept using stomp and making my Blastoise flinch. In the end, I died without even touching it.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Pinsir in the Battle Tower in R/S/E, using Guiliotine
    Double Team(#%@**&, ___'s Attack Missed, ___'s Attack Missed, ___'s Attack Missed)
    Fantina's Mismagius, using Shadow Ball(that's in D/P, but anyways...)
    "A critical hit!
    It's Super Effective!
    ___ Fainted" <- WTF

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Protect detect there so annoying.(sceptile charges up solerbeam. blastiose uses protect. solerbeam fails.) and sand attack and mudshot. My freind kept using sand attack. And i missed 6 times in a row! T_T. Plus focus energy + multi hit attacks are fun to use but are soooo anoying when some one uses them against you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back