• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most ANNOYING status condition??

Hmm.. Which status?

• Poisoned

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Burned

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Paralyzed

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Fall asleep

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Frozen

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Badly poisoned

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Confused

Votes: 32 41.0%

• Total voters

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I hate confusion and Attract (Miltank GSC).

With confusion, my Pokemon always attack themselves.

Whitney's Miltank's Attract was also a brutal combo with Milk Drink and Rollout.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I hate getting paralyzed, having to move second or not at all, and usually being stupid enough and not stocking up on full heals, paralyze heals or cheri berries.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Sleeping, THEY CAN'T WAKE UP! ARGH!

Frozen by far though, they never thaw out ether... xD

They are so annoying! x_X

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • You forgot attraction. (if that counts as a condition)

The most annoying conditions are paralyzation,(sp) confusion, and attraction.
    Put those two/three together, and you're going to have a very hard time.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Freeze for me, I freeze stuff aLL THE TIME with ice beam and then they thaw out RIGHT AWAY. I mean, talk about getting ym hopes up and then smashing them :(

Then when my pokemon gets frozen, it's like, making a snowman inside that ice block because it doesn't want to come out or something :0

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Freeze, as stated earlier, is the worse.
    Badly poisoned comes next.
    The others I can live with...

Years
  • I really, really hate confusion. It could spell the difference between my Pokemon taking out the opponent, or my Pokemon getting knocked out by the combined force of its own confusion and whatever the opponent uses. That's why I don't particularly like moves like Thrash and Petal Dance. The side effects are just too nasty.

Though I haven't seen Attraction happen to my Pokemon that much, I hate it as well. One time, I was battling Whitney's Miltank, and my Weepinbell was Attracted. It must have attempted to Stun Spore that Miltank at least fifteen times. About ten of those fifteen times, its Attraction prevented it from attracting, and its Stun Spore missed twice before hitting. The only reason Weepinbell managed to survive that long was because Miltank was under the effects of three Smokescreen attacks.

Paralysis is right up there on my list of status conditions I hate. And it seems to happen a lot. It doesn't give me as much trouble as confusion, though.

Poisoning isn't that bad, but it seems that every time an opponent uses a move that has the potential to poison (even a 10% chance), my Pokemon always seem to get poisoned. I've had a Pokemon get poisoned in three wild Pokemon battles in a row, by moves that have a 10% chance of poisoning. Maybe it's just my luck.

Freezing is bad. The thing is, I really haven't seen it happen to me that often. Whenever it happens, I don't bother waiting for my Pokemon to defrost - I use a Full Heal on it right away.

Falling asleep and Burning aren't really big problems for me. Burning happens so rarely I don't really care about it, and even when it does happen, it's not a big deal to me. I've gotten quite used to dealing with my Pokemon falling asleep, since Rest is my favourite TM and I've used it a lot.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • -_-; How is Confusion annoying? You simply switch out, thats it. :/

Freeze, you can't do anything during that time and the status lasts really long.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Frozen. No doubt. Just because its so unusual, that when it happens, I feel like I've been seriously haxxed.

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • Confused and Fallen Asleep are tied for me, I HATE THEM BOTH, unless of course I am the one using them

Back