• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most badass looking Final Fire Starter Pokemon?

Which fire-breather looks to kickass most?

• Total voters

poke are poke

mischievous
Years
  • WOAH!! Hold on a second, they all look awesome, but the fire-fighting fire types are sleek not frecious like. Charzard should have been dragon/flying but yeah he is still kickass. Emboar looks messed uo but he looks like a body slamming with fire on the side pokemon. Typolsion is the second strongest starter or thrid ( swampert, then charizard, serbii's top 200 pokemon) and he is the only all fiire type and he is real the most kick ass

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Charizard's design is so simple (just a fire-breathing dragon, right?), but totally get the point across that Charizard can END YOU. I also think Blaziken looks cool, even though it's actually my least favorite Fire starter (I'm not a fan of so much of its moveset being Fighting instead of Fire)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Charizard 'cause it's a dragon.
    Charizard wins this competition, hands down.

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
  • just a question...are you guys voting technically or visually?
    In both cases,I know charizard deserves the win, but seeing others crushed like that?!?!

Well it should be visually, since if it was about games stats or move sets it would belong more in the game section.

There's the multiple vote option so people can vote for more than one pokemon.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Charizard. It's a freaking dragon.

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
  • Typhlosion will always be the most badass Fire Starter to me. It will always be my favorite fire starter as well.

I consider Charizard up there as well, but I went with Typhlosion because I consider Charizard to be overrated.

Back