• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most disturbing Pokemon

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Which Pokemon leave you feeling rather... Unwell?

Cryogonal, Aromatisse, and Rotom are all really creepy to me. Honorable mention to Regigigas, Klinklang and Spiritomb.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle. Sweet mother of Arceus they're creepy. Got to be some of the worst Pokemon designs/concepts ever.

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • 1791815-35__clefairy_by_happycrumble_d2z7f3e.png

NO COMMENT.
    JUST LOOK AT HIS/HER "KILLER FACE"

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Hypno.

Dunno, while it's still a Pokémon it sure got a disturbing stare and intent with that pendulum. Especially having a humanoid body just turns it out into a creepy pedophile.

Also, thanks for filling the nightmare fuel with that pic!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • None.

No I seriously don't find any of the mons to be creepy or whatnot.

I mean they are just game characters, why would I be scared of them?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • None.

No I seriously don't find any of the mons to be creepy or whatnot.

I mean they are just game characters, why would I be scared of them?

I mean, I'm not really creeped out by the pokémon themselves, but more their description. I think it is more just asking what pokémon you think are messed up.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • If you mean by looks, they say Shiftry is menacing-looking. Gyarados is also up there with looking scary.

Giratina, by far, might be the most scariest. Doesn't it lead children into a "dark world" or something?

Years
  • Shedinja. The way it is evolves is absolutely fascinating, but also eerie.

Giratina, this is essentially the Lucifer of the Pokemon world. The creation trio in general I find to be very intimidating-looking. Understand that these are compliments to them, they are supposed to be dark, formidable, unapproachable.

Frosslass I find rather beautiful but eerie at the same time.

Banette. The zippers/ stitches on him make it seem like something something is stuffed inside of him. Maybe its cotton? Maybe like with Ogie-Boogey from The Nightmare Before Christmas worms and critters would wriggle out of him if you unzipped it? Don't wanna find out. His expression is just so devilish and its backstory that its an inanimate object come to life also creepy. Evil dolls like Chucky have always spooked me since I collect dolls.

I know its a little early for me to say for sure but just going by the pictures from sun and moon Lunala scares me to death, its figure looks so skeletal. I think of Nosferatu with wings outstretched like a vampire bat.

Edit: I almost forgot Yamask... all that good stuff about being a dead human being holding their lost face... yeah.

Last edited:
    Back