• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most favourite pokemon type and why

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Water. So many of them I love: Vaporeon, Lanturn, Gorebyss, Octillery, Squirtle, Starmie, Tentacruel...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Dark is the best. Only one disadvantage. And it is super effective to Psychic! Now, THAT is a real good type. Besides, It's the coolest by far. Well, not by far. Dragon is the second best. ( coolness-wise )

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
    Fire and Dragon are the best by far. They have pokemon like Charizard, Salamence, Houndoom, Dragonite etc.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I like grass types because of all their state-modifying attacks. Leech seed is wonderful mixed with toxic.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Dragon type cause only ice and dragon type effects it.. There's not a lot of ice moves, I'll use my dragon moves to kill the other dragon first... Or the opponent dragon uses dragon move first, i'm gonna be died... Bad luck...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    mine is fire because they kick ass

They don't kick ass, they fry it. Fight-element Pokemon kick ass.

But my favorite is Water-element. Not just for Pokemon, but in terms of elements in general. Water can be used to attack, *Tosses a bucket of water on you* to defend, *Casts a wall of water around self* to heal, *drinks* and to swim in. It's an all-purpose element. ^-^

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    My favorite types are Fire, Dragon, and Dark.
    Fire: 'Cause I'm a pyro. :badsmile:
    Dragon: They rock! As Hawks said "It's the god of all other types" :D That and it pairs just perfectly with fire.
    Dark: Just because I'm a fan of Umbreon, Murkrow, and Sneasel.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Ground-element is also the element with the most elemental advantages. It is super-effective against five elements, something no other element can boast.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    They don't kick ass, they fry it. Fight-element Pokemon kick ass.

But my favorite is Water-element. Not just for Pokemon, but in terms of elements in general. Water can be used to attack, *Tosses a bucket of water on you* to defend, *Casts a wall of water around self* to heal, *drinks* and to swim in. It's an all-purpose element. ^-^

That was uncalled for...what an idiot comment, anyway, I find
    |FIGHT| |PSYCIC| and |DARK| to be the best, but between them, it will be |FIGHT|

Back