• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most hated gym

Years
  • Which is the hardest/most hated gym in the R/S/E games? The hardest one for me is always Norman(dad) because it seems Vigorath ALWAYS gets critical hits on me, and Slaking is hard to beat even with a same-level(28) Machoke.

thoughts?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Mine is probably Norman as well. I hate the goddamn Vigoroth. And his slaking used Skill Swap xD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Brawly.

It took me about 20 tries. And when I started to train against him by losing, I had about $40 before beating him.

Stupid attack power...and Grovyle's low defence...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Brawly. If i recall he is the second gym and he uses fighting right? He is fairly hard if you ask me. I can never seem to get Sabeleye up to this point as they never pop up. Darn them.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Nobody considers Wallace/Juan difficult?
    I mean, not only was the gym itself annoying to solve at first, but the trainers were quite difficult. However, that was the time I played through without the use any fire-type Pokémon.
    (Wanted to see if I would crack without them. xD)

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Mine would have to have been the twins gym, mind you that it was probably my fault as i had only really leveled the one pokemon, funny fighting them with a level 60ish blaziken and level 30ish everything else

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    The Twins
    After the miltank user of 2nd gen, they were the closest to making me have a nervous breakdown :P

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I didnt like brawly he was annoying but nowhere near as bad as the Goldenrod gym on G/S/C

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I hate wallace
    So annoyong puzzles and he had water pokemon which is not affective against my swampert(Chose him because he has no probs defeating most gyms.
    Also for Norman he is so easy with my swampert

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    The Twins
    After the miltank user of 2nd gen, they were the closest to making me have a nervous breakdown :P

Oh god Whitney. That Miltank was the bane of my childhood.

I also agree with Tate and Liz. I always had to rely on Gardevoir to resist they're attacks, but in Emerald, someone gave me a TTar so I swept easy.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I say Norman. His Slaking OHKO'd all my Pokemon. xD

Agree. Ive just be playing through emerald again and noticed how quite difficult that gym was. His darn Belly Drum Linoon and that monster of a Slaking that uses Facade T_T.

He is the sole reason i actually always catch a Breloom or some fighter when i play through R/S/E lol.

Oh god Whitney. That Miltank was the bane of my childhood.

I also agree with Tate and Liz. I always had to rely on Gardevoir to resist they're attacks, but in Emerald, someone gave me a TTar so I swept easy.

Agree here again =p. I hate that Miltank with a passion =/.

Liz and Tate, ughhh, i hate that gym and especially the floor puzzle.

ollieon

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • again i do agree with norman being the hardest, although the flying type woman was hard for me, most likely due to my hatred of electric pokemon in general

Years
  • I dont know what's the hardest but i think norman aswell
    The facade .......
    Ugh ...
    Brawly is tough too ..
    In my emerald even i have ralts
    I beat down 2 times
    But,in second time(match call)
    It's easy ( just cause i put that latias )

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Harh Har Har.

I remember now! Stupid Juan and his stupid Kingdra with stupid Double Team. Damn him.
    I ran out of Leaf Blade PP!

Hohoho...I play GSC on emulator and...x.x I was murdered time and time again by Miltank's Rollout and Water Gun.... Poor Quilava...

Back