• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most hated pokemon cry

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
  • Zubat! Oh god, Zubats are annoying!

Geodudes, same thing! All there usually is in caves is Zubats and Geodudes! It's. So. ANNOYING!

Magikrap's cry, it's actually decent. Its weak, pathetic sound goes along with a pokemon that sucks pokeballs. Too bad Gyrados, for all its greatness, has almost the EXACT SAME CRY.

And Tentacool, repetitive, constant barrages of tentacool, I hate em! HATE EM! Thanks a bunch RSE.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

The whole Starly line cries are ANNOYING. Whenever I encounter a Starly, Staravia, or Staraptor I immediately turn the volume off. I just can't stand the sound. :(

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Gastrodon's cry is disgusting and it makes me cringe every time I hear it. I also don't really like the super-long cries like Jynx and such that seem to go on forever. Oh and someone already said it, but Dialga's is horrible, it just doesn't sound fitting at all. It's like this big scary legend thing and its cry sounds like a baby getting punched or something.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...

Mew's cry. Just kidding. Mew has an awesome cry.

It must be Infernape's cry for me.

It sounds really weird.

Back