• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most hated pokemon cry

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Zubat, I heard it at least 250,000 times since the good old days of RBY

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    for the games aww man i hate hearing the golbat and zubat ones and also the purgly one thats is so annoying it sounds like a cat getting scuashed

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Geodude! Gah, if I have to hear that grating cry ONE MORE TIME, I'll get a fire hose and strike down each and every one of those foul rocks. Raticate is also annoying, along with Skuntank. (Yea, it was smirk worthy the first time, but now it's just annoying.)

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Those like Poliwag and Ditto, Charizard and Rhyhorn, they all sound the same.
    Can't the original Pokemon have better cries since the cries sounded better throughout the generation?

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    Those like Poliwag and Ditto, Charizard and Rhyhorn, they all sound the same.
    Can't the original Pokemon have better cries since the cries sounded better throughout the generation?

Did you know there are only 37 completely different cries in the who game?

They just tweak the pitch to make the sound different

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
    Milotic's cry is very annoying. It's too long and sounds like crap. I also hate the cries of Zubat, Geodude and Onix, because they seem to be everywhere and I've heard them a million times.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Zubat and Geodude, because i always end up hearing a billion of those every game.

Back