• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Tentacools are definitely the most annoying...
    ...then second place in annoying would be wailmer...

Whoa, no one complained about Ash's Pikachu yet! I've been in other forums and Pikachu was in the top ten!

I personally don't hate any Pok?mon. (including Pikachu!) Hate is such a strong word. I don't like however how Tentacruel looks (how the heck does Misty see the beauty in that jellyfish?!?!)

I dont have that much problem with pikachu, but it is annoying how pokemon stuff is wallpapered with him... why pikachu?
    I think ash's pikachu should evolve into raichu. Raichu rules.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I don't like the fact that Pikachu gets all the previledge because it is the "main character" of the cartoon!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    None of their looks bother me, it's base stats that count. ~
    not really... Rapidash and Arcanine both have just awesome stats but limited movepools make them suck a lot... (too bad all Rapidash can learn for physical attacks are Bounce, return/bodyslam/2edge and hidden power...). Linoone's stats aren't that great but it's dangerous after a belly drum sub *cough i wonder how do i know that... cough >_>: *

i shall justify for tentacool and zubat! =)

tentacool- where else can you get sp.def without them? Plus pretty harmless too if they're high lvl (then they'll lose poison sting which is the only strong thing about them)

Zubat- seafloor cavern... home to nothing but zubats and golbats. now you'll be crying in joy as this is just a speed EV heaven? Many wonderful powerful sweepers need to train here to be so effective, all thanks to them!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2004
    i hate........................... magikarp,luvdisc,mew,jirachi,crobat,abra,golbat,zubat,wynaut,wobbeffet,elekid,smoochum,tyrogue,registeel,regirock,latios,latias,geodude,graveler,golem,pichu,murkrow,kadabra,ralts,kirlia,treecko,grovyle,sceptile,torhic,cumbeskin,bulbasur,ivysaur,venasaur,charmander,charmeleon,chikorita,pidgey,rattata,raticate,(PANT PANT PANT HUFF PUFF) *DIES* :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • hmm...it seems that the most common answers are zubat/golbat, tentacool, and Magikarp. All three of which evolve into heavily usable pok?mon...or maybe I"m just biased toward Crobats and Tentacruels...

again, I don't hate any pok?mon for their abilities, but mainly for their designs...and Wobbuffet tops the list for me there. What is it supposed to be? When I first saw a picture of it (it's neo2 card), I thought it was a fake pok?mon thought up by a pok?hater (cuz it looked like it was in the middle of taking a dump O_o)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    not really... Rapidash and Arcanine both have just awesome stats but limited movepools make them suck a lot... (too bad all Rapidash can learn for physical attacks are Bounce, return/bodyslam/2edge and hidden power...). Linoone's stats aren't that great but it's dangerous after a belly drum sub *cough i wonder how do i know that... cough >_>: *

i shall justify for tentacool and zubat! =)

tentacool- where else can you get sp.def without them? Plus pretty harmless too if they're high lvl (then they'll lose poison sting which is the only strong thing about them)

Zubat- seafloor cavern... home to nothing but zubats and golbats. now you'll be crying in joy as this is just a speed EV heaven? Many wonderful powerful sweepers need to train here to be so effective, all thanks to them!
    Lol when I said base stats I meant all the thing encompassing a useable battler, didn't expect you or someone else to actually correct my laziness. =p

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
  • I dispise Golbats since they keep killing my lil wee Dragon Pokemon (I forgot the name...yeah*) which I was trying to train in Victory Road...and I also don't like Feebas since I spent a day trying to catch the darn thing and I STILL couldn't find it...

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
  • I hate Tentacool because they are soooooo annoying when you have a low level pokemon you are trying to train in the water.

Years
  • You do know where Feebas are, don't you?

Like I said before, I don't hate any Pok?mon (I got Starmie to protect me!), but I do have my opinions about their looks.

Like before, how does Misty think that Tentacruel are beautiful???

I'm running out of ideas...

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
    Years
  • jarachi said:
    i hate........................... magikarp,luvdisc,mew,jirachi,crobat,abra,golbat,zubat,wynaut,wobbeffet,elekid,smoochum,tyrogue,registeel,regirock,latios,latias,geodude,graveler,golem,pichu,murkrow,kadabra,ralts,kirlia,treecko,grovyle,sceptile,torhic,cumbeskin,bulbasur,ivysaur,venasaur,charmander,charmeleon,chikorita,pidgey,rattata,raticate,(PANT PANT PANT HUFF PUFF) *DIES* :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

you sure hate an awful lot of pokemon.....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • There are only a few that I really despise, I guess...those in no particular order being as follows:

Loudred
    Nidorina
    Luvdisc
    Meditite
    Banette
    Swalot
    Roselia
    Electrike
    Regiice
    Registeel
    Regirock
    Hitmontop
    Spinda

...and that's all I can think of for now.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Pick a Ghost, any Ghost. But then, I don't even consider them real Pokemon. Evil spirits are just not Pokemon (sorry Ghost fans). So of what I consider Pokemon, I'm not sure I can say. I like all Pokemon. They are all unique.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Pick a Ghost, any Ghost. But then, I don't even consider them real Pokemon. Evil spirits are just not Pokemon (sorry Ghost fans).

i know u said sorry to ghost fans but i hope u were talking about gastly,haunter, and gengar bcuz i absolutly adore Misdreavus(its in my top 15 of fav. poke. list)
    anyways i hate zubats so much, their everywere and so annoying. i dislike(not hate) jiggly puff(sorry purin)its just so weak in the game and super smash bros. melee. i like magikarp its just its poor stats that everyone hates but it has a fair defense. :chu: also annoys me, and ash should of evolved it wen he had a chance, so its fat, but the same way pikachu lost weight raichu could too.

Last edited:

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • For some reason I don't like Whismur. It's pink, ugly and scary. However, Exploud looks cool.
    Illumise is pretty annoying too.
    I think Magikarp looks cute (even though it's pathetic but hey, it evolves sooo...)

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • pikachu, i hate its stupid publicised facade, being shown in the series as about 100 times stronger than a pikachu in game could possibly be, giving little kids who play the game the idea that pikachu are in fact, indestructable killing machines that always win, many kids have challanged me with pikachu, and when i use golem, and they wonder why electricty doenst work on it, because hey! it worked in the movie when pika fried that golem that trainer had! Idiocy!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • The Pokemaster said:
    pikachu, i hate its stupid publicised facade, being shown in the series as about 100 times stronger than a pikachu in game could possibly be, giving little kids who play the game the idea that pikachu are in fact, indestructable killing machines that always win, many kids have challanged me with pikachu, and when i use golem, and they wonder why electricty doenst work on it, because hey! it worked in the movie when pika fried that golem that trainer had! Idiocy!

I happen to like Pikachu. But thats your disision. I dont really like Geodude.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    The Pokemaster said:
    pikachu, i hate its stupid publicised facade, being shown in the series as about 100 times stronger than a pikachu in game could possibly be, giving little kids who play the game the idea that pikachu are in fact, indestructable killing machines that always win, many kids have challanged me with pikachu, and when i use golem, and they wonder why electricty doenst work on it, because hey! it worked in the movie when pika fried that golem that trainer had! Idiocy!

Pikachu is pretty good due to its ability to learn a steel attack and a couple of fighting attacks so its weakness against rock is basically covered. For ground types, Pikachu can double team the lights out of them. Pikachu can win if it uses moves other than electric attacks.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE SLAKING I LOVE SLAKING IT HAS THE BEST STATUS EVER

Pokemon I hate? I will put them in a list:

1. Pikachu
    2. Pikachu
    3. Pikachu
    4. Pikachu
    5. Pikachu
    6. maybe Machamp
    7. Pikachu

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I totally hate Ditto. Sats suck, its a blob, and its pink. That's all I have to say. =/

Also legendary PSYCHIC and WATER pokemon.. There are too many out there already T_T;;

*dies*

Back