• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Underated Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    The most underrated Pokemon is probably....Ampharos. I mean, everyone knows it's strong, but have you seen one online?, no. I think all Johto Pokemon are underrated (beside the three dogs and the two birds).

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'd have to say.....dunsparce :bandit:. Whats with the bandit? Oh well. Dunsparce as it is quite strong and quite rare, and adorable :P. Yet, I never see anyone with him. Actually, I cant even remember a trainer with him. :surprised:. Oh well.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I have a Miltank on my main team :D She's used as a tank rather than a cleric though.

Hmm:
    Octillery
    Qwilfish
    Dunsparce
    Parasect
    Venomoth
    Swalot

^These are just the Pokémon that I adore, there's many more forgotten Pokémon.

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • the most underrated pokemon? hmm.... i can't decide between miltank and ampharos. i'm more likely to say ampharos, because it's the one more likely to be used, at least by me. It's not that i think miltank's weak. I just have a bit of prejudice against them after GSC. remember whitney's miltank? it was the one pokemon who knew how to piss me off.... but i digress.

Ampharos is the most underrated pokemon that's actually useful...

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Shuckle.
    I've heard lots of people say it's worthless, weak, etc.
    It actually has the highest defense of any Pokemon so far.

It's still worthless. Or did you miss the whole 10 Base HP/Atk/SAtk/Spd thing?

As for me, I have to say Rhyperior or Slowbro. Both of them are excellent physical walls, if you know how to use 'em. But they're both bumped down to BL, sadly...

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • It's still worthless. Or did you miss the whole 10 Base HP/Atk/SAtk/Spd thing?

As for me, I have to say Rhyperior or Slowbro. Both of them are excellent physical walls, if you know how to use 'em. But they're both bumped down to BL, sadly...
    20 Base HP. But at any case, it does have a really suprising moveset:
    Trait Gluttony, Impish nature, Peyata Berry item, 252Def/252Sp/6Df
    Power Trick
    Rock Slide
    Encore/Rock Polish
    Earthquake
    Pass it as many speed as you can from Ninjast, and if not, use Rock Polish. Encore to avoid the foe from using a physical attack, and...

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • 20 Base HP. But at any case, it does have a really suprising moveset:
    Trait Gluttony, Impish nature, Peyata Berry item, 252Def/252Sp/6Df
    Power Trick
    Rock Slide
    Encore/Rock Polish
    Earthquake
    Pass it as many speed as you can from Ninjast, and if not, use Rock Polish. Encore to avoid the foe from using a physical attack, and...

He's dead the turn he uses Power Trick. If not, he's dead the turn somebody with a priority move comes in. And since you didn't invest anything into HP, a Pidgey's Quick Attack can kill him.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
  • He's dead the turn he uses Power Trick. If not, he's dead the turn somebody with a priority move comes in. And since you didn't invest anything into HP, a Pidgey's Quick Attack can kill him.
    I know, that's where you have to make sure to switch it into Rozurade and similars.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd say that Mr. Mime get's no attention at all, but is a very sucessful pokemon if you had it, nice pokemon to have around when in poison gym and elite 4 battles.

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I would have to say Groudon. Just look at his fan club! Only one member: me!

Everyone thinks Kyogre is better, just because he has type advantage, and probably because he has no expression, and apparently people like that sord of thing. I've beaten many Kyogres online with a Groudon, it's not that hard. All you need to do is raise some EV's on his Special Defense, and he's safe.

Last edited:

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • I would have to say Groudon. Just look at his fan club! Only one member: me!

Everyone thinks Kyogre is better, just because he has type advantage, and probably because he has no expression, and apparently people like that sord of thing. I've beaten many Kyogres online with a Groudon, it's not that hard. All you need to do is raise some EV's on his Special Defense, and he's safe.

groudon has a fan club? where? wherever it is, I'm joining. groudon's one of my favorite pokemon, beaten only by typhlosion, gallade, and latias.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I would have to say Groudon. Just look at his fan club! Only one member: me!

Choice scarf +Water spout +stab+ driizle = dead thing that doesnt resist or have high sp.def BASE stat

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Lets soo, oh yes here is another underrated pokemon: Delibird. I mean, when was the last time you have SEEN one? I barely can find them in the cave between Mahogany and Blackthorne.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Lets soo, oh yes here is another underrated pokemon: Delibird. I mean, when was the last time you have SEEN one? I barely can find them in the cave between Mahogany and Blackthorne.

It hid itself out of shame. Seriously, it's one of the worst Pokemon in the game, right up there with Spinda and Beautifly.

Back