• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ MOTY 2011 ] Prettiest Profile Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    I hate how mine only looks good in default and at this screen resolution of mine.

Yeah, I'm entering.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'll be entering, the last time was a lot of fun, so I'll give this a shot again! <3

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    WOO i finally didn't miss the entry deadline!
    enter me please c:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I'd like to enter this time. :)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • In a grand sweeping gesture of irony, I enter the contest. I don't expect to win or anything, buuut I just changed my profile right before seeing this soooo why not? xD

I may or may not make little revisions before voting, but I'm keeping it mostly the same.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Updated! Tell me if you see any problems.

Also, for the supporters I'm going to go through them with an alt to make sure everyone can see the profile customizations. If I cannot see them on my alt, I'll send you a message asking you to either printscreen your profile, or make your images public. Just a heads up!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Fixed up my Celebi profile, keeping it like this maybe. /update in case people don't re-click when viewing first post and have seen before idk

Totally excited for the contest! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I was going to enter, but due to some complications I've seen in previous competitions, I feel unmotivated.

Anyway, good luck guys, pity I won't be in it this time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hmm? do you mind telling me via PM so i can be aware of this, Gavin?

i'll add you to the list in a moment, ana! then i'll probably go through them all and make sure all the supporter/staff ones can be seen correctly.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Gav you should ttly enter. o3o;

And Tara, clicking on JalordaSerpent7's profile takes me to Scarf's profile. :3

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    Anastasia.R was accidentally left off the front page I think.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I checked her profile the day the voting began, and it still wasn't customized. :x But I'll add her in, and kindly ask everyone to revote if they so wish, as I suppose I should have added her name in regardless.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Oh man, I almost forgot about this. Gotta vote now. /goes off to see the profiles

It is funny how this PPC felt like it was the most unpopular PPC I've entered. Probably because it is celebration time and people are busy irl preparing for Christmas/New year, haha. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back