• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moves that annoy you

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Pretty much any move that has the potential to cause a status effect, namely poison.

I also agree with those who've stated Protect/Detect. x_x;

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
    Years
  • Protect, detect, yawn, confuse ray, swagger, attract, any move that heals, thunder wave, will o wisp, poison sting ( I swear it always poisons me even though it has 30% chance), double team, sand attack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Protect, detect, yawn, confuse ray, swagger, attract, any move that heals, thunder wave, will o wisp, poison sting ( I swear it always poisons me even though it has 30% chance), double team, sand attack.

I agree with all of this, especially protect & detect! When the enemy uses them, they work 3 times in a row every time!

Back