• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moveset Help & Other Questions (FAQ in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Decidueye
Lycanroc
Alolan Muk
Clefable
Golisopod
Chansey

I need move sets, 3 are OU mon's.
Spoiler:

Got a timid Cresselia. Since I got it a while ago and can't soft reset to when I first caught it, I think I can put it to use.
Is timid Cresselia viable? What moveset should it have?
Bold nature is preferable, but Timid nature is the second best nature. You can use any moveset that has Bold with Timid Cress. However, full-on defensive Cress may not be effective with Timid. Dual screens and CM should be fine.

Cresselia @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Lunar Dance
- Moonblast

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Moonlight

You could move more Speed EVs to Defense. Here are the RU Speed tiers. For reference, Cress has the same Speed as Articuno, Qwilfish, and Sawk.

Angelroid

Sun X
Years
Spoiler:
I'm here for using Minior in Lycanroc place, Mega Scizor/Mega Beedrill for Golisopod place.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'm here for using Minior in Lycanroc place, Mega Scizor/Mega Beedrill for Golisopod place.
Here you go then.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back