• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie 14 Teaser

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I'm curious to know what the plot and title will be, don't care about the previews any more cuz they throw fake things in them all the time. Last year they showed evil Ash fighting the Pokemon, I was soo looking forward to that scene, than nothing. Speaking of which, wonder when movie 13 will be coming out? Most likely on Cartoon Network for me like last time. I'm hopping movie 12 comes out on DVD soon too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    How much do you want to bet that Reshiram and Zekrom won't even have a battle scene like that in the movie?

Scenes from trailers for all the Pokemon movies are always never used or "remade".

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • It's a ****ing teaser. Of course most of the footage is not going to make it into the final product. That goes without saying.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Wasn't this teaser shown awhile back? If I recall correctly, I remember seeing this before and Vernikova had closed it. Regardless, this being a teaser, I don't expect it to involve any conflict between Zekrom or Reshiram - not in this movie anyway. At the end it shows Victini, and in Japanese it says, "See you next year!" So, I'm expecting Movie XIV to be centered around Victini, the baby-like legendary Pokémon this generation.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • https://www.pokemon-movie.jp/index.html

The ugly Pokémon surrounding the video distracted me long enough from viewing it. I'm disappointed that no one has posted this yet as well. Shame on you. And if there was a thread then it's pretty well hidden.

Well I actually noticed the news on Bulbapedia/Bulbanews last night, but I was too tired to make a thread... LOL...we haven't even gotten Best Wishes in English yet and already a movie has been announced. And the new arc in Japan just started last week, too! :pink_disbelief:

I'm curious to know what the plot and title will be, [S-HIGHLIGHT]don't care about the previews any more cuz they throw fake things in them all the time[/S-HIGHLIGHT]. Last year they showed evil Ash fighting the Pokemon, I was soo looking forward to that scene, than nothing. Speaking of which, wonder when movie 13 will be coming out? Most likely on Cartoon Network for me like last time. I'm hopping movie 12 comes out on DVD soon too.

My sentiments as well. I was very disappointed when I learned that the Lugia vs. Ho-oh battle in the first 13th Pokemon movie trailer got axed as well... :cer_pissed:

Sheesh...at this rate, if we can't rely on the first trailer, the 14th Pokemon movie might as well be about Victini's oh-so-grueling endeavor in trying to arrange a tea party of epic proportions with a lone group of Bidoof, Bibarel, and Daikenki. Can Ash Ketchum summon the fiery courage within him in order to retrieve the lost tea kettle from the depths of the Battle Subway? :cer_eek:

Aside from Gen IV's dragon trio, can we please get more epic legendary clashes in the movies? Reshiram vs. Zekrom would be awesome to see in a theatrical production, but I have a feeling that they'll fight in the actual TV series instead, akin to Groudon and Kyogre's battle in the episodes Gaining Groudon and The Scuffle of Legends! Here's hoping Kyuremu gets to partake in the fight as well, but I'm doubting that as well...

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • There is another movie coming out already? I still never gotten the chance to watch Movie 13 in jap yet.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Hiiro said:
    Wasn't this teaser shown awhile back? If I recall correctly, I remember seeing this before and Vernikova had closed it.

The official site is updated unlike back then when there was nothing more than the clip.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The only difference is that this trailer is legal, but that is not a thing we should be concerned of, that was the leaker's and the leaker's fault only. We had a natural right to discuss that trailer, but that's not the point.

Yes, this trailer is basically the same as the leaked one, as to why they would just put the same one when basically all the Pokemon fans that know Japanese went to watch the movie, who knows. But it does point to new trailers being released in the near future. And Because Reshiram and Zekrom are crucial to the generation, it's probably that the movie will at least contain their story. Victini will more than likely have a role. It's the generation's cute legendary and the Pokemon #000, you can't just slap that into an ending of a trailer and have it just disappear from the movie.

Vernikova's Huggles

Miss Huggles
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2010
    Wow, I don't even see the point in making these trailers if absolutely nothing of it is going to be in the actual thing. All I can see is that Victini is going to be in it.

*huggles*

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Jirachi: Wish Maker was the first AG movie and it centred around Max and Jirachi.

Will this be focussed on Dent and Victini protecting it's home from Reshiram and Zekrom?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • And it comes with the website which gives more information. I enjoy reading you guys ***** and whine about things anyway so please continue.

Why do people whine about teasers all of the time? I thought this has been obvious for a few years now. I guess not.

*huggles*

Back