• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movies that made you cry ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunn

horror resident
Years
  • Come on now, admit it. Where there any movies that you watched that may you cry? For me, it was Saving Private Ryan andThe Green Mile.

The story of The Green Mile goes as when a man with the power of healing is wrongly accused of the murder of two young girls and it sentenced to death. Saving Private Ryan is based on a World War II drama, where as US soldiers try to rescue their comrade, Private Ryan.

Flight 93 almost got me. It was mostly frightening.

Years
  • La vita e bella. I actually want to cry every time I watch it again. The cause of this fiilm's great succes was it's ability to make you feel what the characters are going trough; Bliss, angst, whatever.

I don't think I'll be the only one to mention this movie here, in this thread~ Total classic, Life Is Beautiful.

Years
  • Crash... well... it just got my eyes watery, especially in the part with the little girl.

Otherwise, I never really cried to movies... >>

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • Pay It Forward

After all his hard efforts to help people, the kid gets stabbed at the end trying to do whats right and help the kid being bullied.

Poccahantus (really cant spell) when I was little when John Smith got shot =S Stupid I know but hey...

Saving Private Ryan definatly, its just so bursting with emotions I really couldn't help it.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Er...I cried in...Godzilla. XDD It was so sad when it died.
    I also cried in Bambi.

There were probably more, too. XD I just don't want to think right now~

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I cried watching Howl's Moving Castle when Howl died(I think he died at least)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't actually think I've cried at any movie, there might've been one where I have, but I honestly don't remember XD

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • No no movie has ever made me cry
    but i have a question for Hyori-chan: how did finding nemo make you cry?
    oh yeah if any of you guys like calvin and hobbes join the Calvin and Hobbes club

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Dorkily enough, Episode III. All jokes about bad acting/writing aside, when we arrived at the end credits at about 2 AM, May 19th, I was tearing up and sobbing a little. It was the end of something that's been a huge part of my life since forever.

Otherwise, Roc's death in The Boondock Saints.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I didn't really cry, but I thought towards the end of John Q was sad. I felt sorry for Denzel Washington's character. He was only wanted to save his son. But he had to do things that he never did and he got into trouble with the law at the end.

And there is another movie I cried, but I can't tell what it is. I might get banned for it(it was a religous movie).

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
  • Saving Private Ryan.

The ending where Ryan is in front of Captian Miller's grave in Arlington, and his wife comes up and he says to her, "tell me I've led a good life. Tell me I'm a good man." That is the single most emotionally impactful thing I think I've ever heard from a movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back