• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Find where you live and beat down on you.

Or, you know...tell you to STFU and GTFO.

And, Hitura, or whatever the eff you call your pathetic self, how 'bout takin' a lesson out of an emo kid's book?

And, so emo boy reads:
    "This life is pointless, she hates me for stalking her, I'm gunna go kill myself."

Hitori

not here, am I?
    Years
    I'm namine's first friend. :P

and I had left before coming back. :P to check up and all. got wierder, yep. lol.

and why is everyone ganging up on me?? I didn't do anything..:( not cool, not cool.

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    Oh, because my dad caught me chatting..he uninstalled msn. I'm too afraid to go on webmessenger!! XD

I wish I can chat with everyone again.

Hitori

not here, am I?
    Years
    duce? :( No. i'm hitori, but i wanted to change my name to roxas, but i couldn't since the username is taken by a bannd member.

o well :P

Persona

Banned
    Years
    It's a Fan Club. We pay our respects.

Who are you anyway? What do you mean 'since you left' ?

How come, Mikuru?

Her name isn't Mikuru, anymore. It's Sakura now. *Nod*

I don't like this thread, full of smilies. I hate smilies that people use on forums. Why can't they just use "XD" or "XP" or ">_>", etc.

Back