• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Me? Hint at something? Oh dear, no. Not at all. I meant absolutely NOTHING when I said to get a room. Nope. I don't see some cleverly disguised innuendos there.

>_>;

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
    Years
    ...please stop torturing this servant, for he has a bad history of misunderstanding innuendo and of making situations grow much worse with his awful comments... not to mention that these sorts of things tend to only bring him much more problems later...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Whatever you say, "servant."

PS: The quotations adjacent to the word servant probably means you should stop that ridiculous use of low self esteem. It may have a nice effect on Nami-chan, but that's about it. ^_^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Evaluating oneself as servant is either poor influence from Naminé or feigned low self esteem, then? =x

Ah, well. I'll say no more.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    At first, I thought H-Man was trying to "out-low" Nami-chan for whatever reason he feels he needs to. If that was the case then he would certainly have succeed with ease. Naminé can be overly modest but at least she doesn't put herself in the same category with the bottom eaters. Only somebody with such low self respect would willingly and constantly classify themselves as a servant. Although, I have come accross tales of people who actually enjoy taking orders from any random stranger. In fact, there was this one girl on MSN that found comfort in pretending to be anybody's dog and doing everything she was told to. How shameful, and a potentially hazardous mindset to be in too.

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
    Years
    ...or, it could mean that I simply prefer calling myself 'this servant' here, not because miss Naminé does it, but because of the fact that I don't feel much superior to anyone, anyway...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    You do not need to define one's lack of superiority by calling oneself 'servant,' however; I still say it's Nami-chan's influence, but whatever, neh? ^-^

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Er ... so?

I don't feel superior to anyone either but I don't go around calling myself a servant. But hey, whatever whips your back, man. Lily, are you suggesting that Nami-wammy somehow motivates people to want to be servants? Slaves, I can understand. But servent?

As the song goes:

Dirty baaaaaaaaaaaaaabe, you see these shackles, baby, I'm your slaaaaaaaaaave!
    I'll let you whip me if I misbehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!
    It's just that no one makes me feel this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Those are some of the lyrics conveyed in the song I gave you Nami. I didn't just pick any song at random and sent it to you, you know.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I don't think I've seen her on since few days ago on MSN, but then she was on for quite awhile ^^;

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, Mikuru. I can also get a little hyper at times. ^^"

I think it was my post that once again scared her away. XD

I hope she recovers soon and enters this royal place to sit on her thrown once more. I'm having a little dispute with Lily, who thinks Naminé should be a princess, but I think she should be a Goddess. Wouldn't you agree with me, Frosty?

I haven't seen Nami on MSN for the few past days either and Lily's sighs and groans are getting louder by the minute (And it's not because she's hungry either). ._.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    (Psst...Frosty...Krafty says he hates you).

So, Princess or Goddess?

Easy question... Princess obviously.
    I think Nami herself prefers that too. It kinda shows in the email address? XD

But why will Krafty hate Frosty Lily? that's impossible and makes no sense. It certainly cannot be true just because Dac and I keep poking fun of him with all those puns and jokes, nope.

Hi Pikachugirl, welcome to the club too. Sooner or later Nami will make a huge post here herself, eventually.

Hmm Nami's on MSN right now Krafty. You just missed her a bit. She got on around half or one hour after you left today.

Back