• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Gee, for such an easy question Frosty, you sure did a good job on getting it wrong. And that goes for Lily too. >>

Allow me to explain why it is "Princess" in her email and not Goddess. You see, anybody who is anybody knows Naminé, and anybody who is anybody who knows Naminé knows how overly modest she can be. She calls the Titanic a canoe and a lion a kitten. Thus, when she turns to herself, she will call a Goddess a mere princess. Why? Because she wrongfully believes that she does not deserve her rightful title of ... Goddess. v_v

Lily and Frosty should be ashamed of themselves for getting it wrong. I can't say it's a surprise that they both came up with the same deluded answer however. Lovebirds of a feather flock together.

Pikachugirl, now she's what I call smart! :)
    Welcome, I'm starting to like you already.

G-Man, you disappoint me. Quickly edit your post! :)

H-Man, it is obvious you would believe in a Goddess, as most servants would. I don't feel the need to ellaborate on that any more.

Now, who here can give me advice? Check this situation out:

You see, I've got this friend, you see, that likes this girl, you see, but then this girl, you see, is sought by a lot guys, you see, and fair enough, you see, she isn't interested in such a relationship with anybody, you see, but then she has this close friend, you see, that thinks it would be fun for her to get with somebody, you see, and my friend, you see, feels like he should be the one, you see, but she shows no signs of interest in him, you see, and most people believe there is a better choice for her, you see, so I'm telling this friend of mine, you see, that he should drop out of the running, you see, before he gets kicked out.

Useless affections are better left burried in the sands, right?

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
    Years
    *Interested*

This servant believes he has seen a similar event happening with a friend of his, a few months ago... thus, he will give the same advice he gave his friend, upon being asked.

For those who care, the situation was the following:

My friend had become friends with a girl. Now, this girl happened to be the sort of girl my friend likes, but she had already a liking for someone else. Still, my friend really grew to fancy her, over time, despite the fact that they had their own disagreements sometimes. Then, he decided to ask me whether he should try telling her or staying silent forever.

My advice was this: 'if you honestly think the situation is appropriate, and that things will end up good in the end, just tell her'.

So, for this situation, this servant says this: if he's interested in her, leave her. Unless he seems to be interested in bringing cute miss Naminé any sort of harm, he may not be such a bad person to deal with, may he?

Of course, this is just this servant's offered two cents.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I was about to ask Frosty in response to Krafty's post, "May we laugh now?" But seeing how it's all in vain...

Sigh. This is so reminiscent. ._.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Lily, you're asking for permanent nami-subtle-version of rage, aren't you ^__^;;;

*runs off the scene with flame shield equipped*

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Indeed, how long has it been since she has last visited her fanclub in Pokecommunity? For such a very long time, this place is down due to some technical difficulty of some kind, and it is heart warming to see that this place is up and running without the complete restart for everything. It will be such a pity if Naminé has to restart from nothing, as there are so many memorable moments within the most nostalgic of places...

While everyone seems to have dispersed to all corners of the world during this time, Naminé experimented with a livejournal, though rarely touching it much or putting the most effort. It seems the rather most pointless to have one, if her fanclub also suffice as a place for her to spill her moments and mind out to... Perhaps if she actually use more time to update more frequently? Or, comment on friends so comments are traded back and forth... Yes, that is what she will do whenever she has the time to update it.

Oh, also, comment on the new avatar~ Naminé is so pretty in that fanart...

https://ms-namine.livejournal.com/

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    For some odd reason, some of my posts got deleted...and just before, I couldn't really log in.

Welcome back, though.

edit: ew, livejournal? >.> /run

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I never imagined Nami-chan being the one to own a livejournal; it's very...not like her. I wonder where she even got that idea.

That's all~

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
    Years
    This servant believes it might be from all the other livejournals people have been using during these days...

And yes, miss Naminé is very cute in it.

Back