• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Years
    Hrm...

Ms. Naminé doesn't visit here much any more because she is DISGUSTED with the amount of spam YOU PEOPLE are accumulating in this place. She is just too much of a sweet heart to speak this plain truth (to your faces anyway). Thank Goodness I'm not. I think she believes that she has seen public toilets in better condition than this Fan Club. Which is a definite no-no. So let us all pull out our pooper scoopers and get to work, hm? (Except for H-Man of course, who I'm sure would prefer using his hands).

Now, H-Man, if you could please take your toe-licking affection for the Super, Supreme, Ultimate, Incrediblelest, Toe-Lickable, Mooncake-Abusing, Third-Person-Founder Goddess of PC somewhere else, that will be very much appreciated.

Mikuru, thank you for welcoming yourself back in someone else's fan club. Yes, it is good that you are back but I'm sure there is more you could've contributed. Like, erm, tell us about the time you accidentally forgot to post in pink.

G-Man..........

Just Stop.

Lily, you are very much in debt to me and I'm still waiting for you to give me what you owe me. You don't make people curious and leave them hanging like some sort of chicken beard.

Roy Mustang, please tell us all why you are such a big fan of Naminé and why you decided to join this fan club. Now.

And Anarki, El Duck, or whatever you go by these days, please continue to visit this thread as much as you currently are.

~ When the dog speaks, the cats better listen. ~

That will be all.​

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Hrm...

Ms. Naminé doesn't visit here much any more because she is DISGUSTED with the amount of spam YOU PEOPLE are accumulating in this place. She is just too much of a sweet heart to speak this plain truth (to your faces anyway). Thank Goodness I'm not. I think she believes that she has seen public toilets in better condition than this Fan Club. Which is a definite no-no. So let us all pull out our pooper scoopers and get to work, hm? (Except for H-Man of course, who I'm sure would prefer using his hands).

Now, H-Man, if you could please take your toe-licking affection for the Super, Supreme, Ultimate, Incrediblelest, Toe-Lickable, Mooncake-Abusing, Third-Person-Founder Goddess of PC somewhere else, that will be very much appreciated.

Mikuru, thank you for welcoming yourself back in someone else's fan club. Yes, it is good that you are back but I'm sure there is more you could've contributed. Like, erm, tell us about the time you accidentally forgot to post in pink.

G-Man..........

Just Stop.

Lily, you are very much in debt to me and I'm still waiting for you to give me what you owe me. You don't make people curious and leave them hanging like some sort of chicken beard.

Roy Mustang, please tell us all why you are such a big fan of Naminé and why you decided to join this fan club. Now.

And Anarki, El Duck, or whatever you go by these days, please continue to visit this thread as much as you currently are.

~ When the dog speaks, the cats better listen. ~

That will be all.​

>_>
    Oh, wow, you're pretty slick with those words, MaddEvil.
    You know nothing at all of my great rapping skills.
    Krafty Quill, Dactylus, and I had a rap battle once, I won.

Years
    As long as you keep calling yourself a servant there is no need for anybody else to insult you.

Lily, please ellaborate.

G-Man ... Okay?

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    It has been the longest of all time that Naminé has seen Mr. Hitori. Many different aspects of this place has changed... Some in her best of favor, and most others beyond that of her control... But nevertheless, Naminé is still here, and pray that she is an easier person to be around with. All in all, Naminé warmly welcomes his sudden yet most unexpected return~

As for all the other comments on this page that she has not yet replied to... Um, let's simply drop the arguements at hand, and clean this silly little corner up so that only those with the highest and most utmost quality will be left here~

In the meantime...
    https://ms-namine.livejournal.com/

(Yes, she does update it, though rarely and a bit slowly...)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Hm. I should update my livejournal, too, but xanga harbors most of my friends (including lost ones).

You seem to be rather fond of your livejournal, Nami-chan! =D

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Yebo. I'm back again. And I'm on probation so I'll do my best to steer clear from lyrical battles. Hi Nami, how are you doing?

By the way, your name mysteriously surfaced in a recent MSN convo involving H-Man and myself. I made sure to highlight his most prominent line in my signature. And believe me, it only got worse.

What does everyone think?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Yebo. I'm back again. And I'm on probation so I'll do my best to steer clear from lyrical battles. Hi Nami, how are you doing?

By the way, your name mysteriously surfaced in a recent MSN convo involving H-Man and myself. I made sure to highlight his most prominent line in my signature. And believe me, it only got worse.

What does everyone think?

Welcome back. Now, don't cause anymore problems, Krafty. You be a good boy now. =]

Krafty, why do you like torturing H-Man like this? =\

I have many convos saved of you acting like a moron, and I could easily do the same to you.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Hold on there, playboy. I didn't say that.

The difference between me and him is that he was being serious when he said this stuff. I was goofing around.

Don't call me that. =\

Krafty, I was only fooling around with the convo thing. But, you know it's very possible for me to do it. So, watch what you say.

G-Man said:
    You both are immature, I hate my feffing computer, I am angry. G'day m8s and fgts.

Do you know how much of a hypocrite you are? o_o

Back