• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    wakachamo, you're exactly my point. Go away if you don't know Nami.

Shiharu, go away if you don't know Nami.

bgtfamily, go away if you don't know Nami.

People that are invisible, go away if you don't know Nami.

How can I make it more clear?

GET OUT IF YOU AREN'T NAMI'S FRIEND, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE.

I'm sure you can ask Nami who I am. She'll be glad to tell you I'm a good friend of her.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It's no surprise as to why you keep being reported. As a matter of fact, it's pretty obvious! O:

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm gonna have to personally tell the staff about you if you don't stop threatening me.

Kthxbai.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    XD at everyone.

How about we just end it right here? I'm sure Nami won't be happy to see that her fanclub had turned out to be filled with quarrels.

Years
    I'm gonna have to personally tell the staff about you if you don't stop threatening me.

Kthxbai.

Why don't you stop threatning people? That would be great! :o Same goes for you, G-Man. Don't act high and mighty because you yourself are adding to the insults.

The next time I see people going off topic or insulting or whatnot, it'll be a warning. Now, continue on with a better discussion.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I don't recall adding any. But, whatever you say, admin.

Now, where's Nami-Wami. I need to talk to her.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol, so one week of time due to <insert negative adjective here> university and Nami's thread became a war zone? Then again... it's no surprise to me -_-; Alright I'll be quiet =x

Roy Mustang said:
    How about we just end it right here? I'm sure Nami won't be happy to see that her fanclub had turned out to be filled with quarrels.
    Ah true true... then again, when is Nami truly that happy? =x not that I've seen it at least.

I haven't seen Nami recently either, mostly because I only get on really late at night now where I only see basically Niko online. I guess that Nami is dead tired for school too, if I'm reading her LJ correctly together with Niko's response there. I'm sure that she maybe online next week though since a holiday is coming up for Canada, so that's my guess when she'll show up.

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
    Years
    *Ironic*

This servant would like to say that he did not agree with having that title or comment placed in the Quill's signature.

*Exhausted*

Can we please speak of something better, like where miss Naminé may be?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    ><

Everytime I try to type the ' é ' in Naminé it takes me to another screen. D8

Anyway, Nami says she's tied up in school business. Let's pray that she gets back soon because there is something I REALLY need to ask her. And it invloves H-Man too... v_v

Dook, of course you wouldn't want me to put that in my sig. :P

It's just temporary as I'm still thinking of what to put. My other sig got disabled, because it was too large, I think. It seems all the links I had in there have vanished. My Fan Flub, My Fics, etc. :\

They all disappeared. Where'd they go, Lily? >>

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    She will simply ignore all the previous events and other unmentionables before this post of hers.

Hm, if Naminé may ask, but what is the identity behind "unorthodox_du" and "annonny" in Livejournal? It is rather thankful that the two kind sirs/miss have left a comment each in her Livejournal, but it will be of even greater appreciative value if she is to know who they are...

As for the é, yes this is indeed problematic. She has tried to ask for help before, but it seems rather complicated in an unnecessary manner. Therefore, Naminé resorts to having the é ready in copy/paste, so that she can quickly recall it for use anytime within the community~

So um... what is it that those who seeked her appearance want from Naminé? If there are urgent messages, why not type it here...? Suppose that if they are indeed personal... Then, maybe on MSN another time, in an unknown, distant future...

Back