• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MSN, AIM or YIM?

Do you prefer MSN, AIM or YIM?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I use Trillian to accommodate all of my contacts, who use both MSN and AIM.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I use all three........

I used to use Trillian but I wasn't to pleased with its interface

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I always use MSN, I've tried the other IMing systems, but in my opinion nothing beats MSN XD

But if sometimes MSN decides to break down on me and not let me speak to anyone, I go on eBuddy :3

I've been using MSN for about 2 or 3 years now, can't remember XD

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    My preference is for MSN--or, occasionally, Yahoo!. The avatar system and ease of name and title changes are probably the reasons I would choose MSN.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I like use MSN because alot of people has MSN, but MSN is like totally limited on a Mac because Microsoft Messenger contain less features than Windows Live Messenger... =(

Years
    AIM. I'll use MSN, but I far prefer AIM over it. For one, my school's connection (the one I tend to be on most of the time now) gets a bit cranky at times; when it gets like that, AIM tends to stay connected for a bit longer than MSN will (and will actually reconnect; there are times when MSN absolutely refuses to connect for me, while AIM will). Two, I have more people I keep in touch with over AIM.

Plus, MSN laaaags this computer at times - it's rather annoying, really.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    WLM for me - people that regularly use AIM or YIM are much fewer in Europe.

Or I use comments on Myspace.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have all three, but I use mainly MSN. I use AIM perhaps once every month, YIM perhaps once every week, and MSN daily. ^^ AIM freezes up my computer, MSN doesn't let me send messages, and YIM is the best IMO, but I don't talk to really anyone on my YIM buddy list.

Years
    I use YIM. The reason: no "message could not be recieved..." messages. Those annoy me SO much. And I can still talk to people on MSN, without actually using MSN :D

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I've used all of them, but MSN/WLM totally hooked me. The interface is more pleasant than AIM's (the other messenger I used to use a lot). Plus, it's easier to use.

Back