• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen MUNCHLAX!

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Well you have to find them you have to put honey on a tree.
    And just hope that the pokemon that gets stuck is munchlax >_>

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    It's rare, and hard to get - requires patience and several tries, unless you'rer lucky.
    Try near Windworks...

Or, migrate over a Snorlax if you can. :)

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    People have said the where, as for how if you have trouble try using quick balls at first, I usually can catch lv 50+ pkmn on full hp with them. Otherwise get something with false swipe and a status inflicting move. You know, the typical ways to catch a tough-to-get pokemon

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Bull on anyone who says Munchlax is actually possible to catch. I tried for weeks to get one, and in the end, I just bred a Snorlax.

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
    You can either put honey in a tree and hope to get one or get a Snorlax give it a full incense and breed it or if you've already seen one go on GTS and get one either way Hope you get one

Years
    I can trade you mine, but you have to trade it back because I still need to evolve it for my pokedex. I had to trade a dialga for it, and it has a foreign name. But it's a good thing that when you evolve pokemon they get their original name back (Snorlax :D) Good thing I have alot of shieldon and bastiodon, or I coudn't get all kinds of pokemon in the GTS.

Off topic: I also have a lv 100 Shiny Dialga ( Foreign Name) if anyone wants.

If you want to trade with me, sorry but you will have to wait, I let my friend borrow my pearl, because he might want a pokemon game for himself.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    munchlax has a 1% of appearing on honey trees. ALMOST impossible odds.

breed a snorlax...much much easier

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2008
    my firend told me that:

poor honey on a tree, wait EXACTLY 3 days, after exactly 71 and 4/5 hours (4/5 =10 till) go where you poored the honey, so your early, have a watch with you, when it shakes at EXACTLY 72h, then press 'a' in front of it.....it WILL be a munchlax.....then you have exactly 1min before it runs.....good luck!

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
    Years
    munchlax has a 1% of appearing on honey trees. ALMOST impossible odds.

breed a snorlax...much much easier

That's the right way. Patence is a virtue with that

my firend told me that:

poor honey on a tree, wait EXACTLY 3 days, after exactly 71 and 4/5 hours (4/5 =10 till) go where you poored the honey, so your early, have a watch with you, when it shakes at EXACTLY 72h, then press 'a' in front of it.....it WILL be a munchlax.....then you have exactly 1min before it runs.....good luck!
    A poke only stays on a honey tree for about 7-12 hours, give or take a couple
    hours. your friend is wrong

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    There is an easier way. Beleave it or not, you can put the honey on. Come back when it shakes. Then SAVE right before you click it. If it is not what you want turn off the game and click it again. I once did it 7 times in a row and got many diffrent levels of combee, untill it was female. Did it with Apom too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I caught a munchlax with a perfect nature easily. It just took me 1 day to get it I haven't evole it yet but im going to do it right now.

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
    Years
    There is no "tip" the odds are the same for everyone. just be patient and wait or breed a snorlax (breeding is EASY)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Get a Snorlax and breed it. Easy as that. ^^

Forbidden

dark inside
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    I caught one on a tree! I checked many trees each day but the odds are still bad.

Back