• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

music videos

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • I think Lady Gaga and Beyonce's Telephone and Pink's Stupid girls were pretty funny and creative, but I also think The chicken song by Splitting Image was also creative.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    This is one of my favorites. :>

That's all I can really think of, right now... :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lady Gaga's dancing is too good, I personally really like the Papparazzi video. And reminding of pop artists with blonde hair, Gwen Stefani's videos are good too. I especially like the video to Cool.

@Machu Pichu, that is a really cool video and song too! I hadn't heard of it before but I feel like checking this band now.

@Scarf, I have heard the song OF COURSE but haven't seen the video, it's a really good one!!
    I hate how YT does that :(( but if you can find the video it's quite a fun watch; it's based on a UK show from the 80s called Spitting Image and it's a really great show, which makes me appreciate the video so much more.

And a video which I like as well is the video to Once in a Lifetime by Talking Heads. It's a really good song, the video is like the epitome to 80s cheese but still somehow really good and it makes me laugh too!!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't have a specific favorite, but Vogue by Madonna, Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani, Spinning Around by Kylie Minogue and What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani have stuck with me over the years, I really enjoy their videos a lot.
    i totally dance along to hollaback girl NOT ASHAMED

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I really love the video for 3OH!3's Starstrukk (feat. Katy Perry). I love it because it's everything I don't normally like in a song and a video clip, and yet it somehow managed to entertain me so much. Here it is for y'all:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • This video is what made me fall in love with this band. A lot of folks out there will say it reminds them of a Tim Burton movie... I don't see that at all. Definitely a dark atmosphere, but not a specific style.

Also by Poets of the Fall. It's just cool. This is where my .gif avatar comes from too.

aaaaaaand Mushroomhead's Solitaire Unraveling. Don't judge me. :<

Back