• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Music with your badges!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Do you do that? By tapping your badges you can create music!

To the mods: Would it be fine if people are allowed to upload their creations?

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Do you do that? By tapping your badges you can create music!

To the mods: Would it be fine if people are allowed to upload their creations?

How do you upload anything? o_O

No, I don't do it because I don't get amused by little things like that.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I've played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on them before (or atleast tried), I can never get all the notes right. It always sounds off at one point or another.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Its fun to kill time by playing songs on it but I only know how to play one song... Its still kind of a useless feature though.

Jackie_Zelany

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I definatly have. ive also learned there are more than just eight notes. if your badges are dirty they make a different sound then when their clean. and if you notice when you clean them they have like stages of it getting cleaner. each level of cleanness on the bade is a different note. i think you can get 4 notes per badge but if not its only three

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Of course I have! And I still do!

I mostly tap what sounds good to me, and not well known songs. I wear headphones so I don't annoy anyone else.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Lol, I'm too bored even trying to clean my badges, let alone make music out of them xD
    Still, its a creative idea, for those whole are truly bored.

Back