• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My art~~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    This is my lame art of Haruka from Advaced Generation~ Since attachments don't seem to work, I posted it on deviantART n_n; It was drawn using paint, it would have looked better if I had a scanner...

The Japanese words are "Haruka" in Japanese. Here's the link:https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2964646/
    Comments? =D

Amphie

Sweet girl
    Years
  • Very nice picture, Miyu-chan:) Your Haruka is a little pale, but she has lovely hair. Good job!

Years
  • Wow, I love seeiing Pokemon Characters in seperate styles. May i suggest a few thing? *crickets chirp with no answer* Anyway:

Try making the skin more peachie and make the eyes near the darn... what are they called, o ya, lids, white, and i say its a realy nice piccy

Me Love Your Art ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I didn't realise you drew as well! o.o;;

Excellent work, you actually did that with paint? Wow. Looks like you used a high-end program.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Oh, wow! n.n- Seeing anyone come up with nice art in Paint is truly wonderful. Some peole really know how to mouse-draw, and that's great. n.n- Cute work, Miyu! Very charming and sweet style.

...What's so bad about being pale? X.o() *Is very pale*

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So, you guys actully like it? o.o; Hehee~ Maybe I'll draw some more~ After I explore paint a little bit~ =D She looks different from the original style? That's good, because that's what I was trying to do. =P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • awww it's so cool Miyu-chan! well done! lol i know what its like to have no scanner! ?_? I use to used Paint as my drawing package too, till I brought PSP. I was lucky and got it quite cheap. If you like using Paint to draw then u'd like PSP, it's very similar to draw in, but you can use better tools to manipulate the image, and give a better effect. if u don't think u will ever get a scanner, then I really suggest it. I'd love to see what u could do with such a package.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    This is my lame art of Haruka from Advaced Generation~ Since attachments don't seem to work, I posted it on deviantART n_n; It was drawn using paint, it would have looked better if I had a scanner...

The Japanese words are "Haruka" in Japanese. Here's the link:https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2964646/
    Comments? =D
    XD That girl looks almost real! You draw good, you got skill!:D Good job Miyu-chan!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Thanks, 22sa. n_n

Here's some new hand drawen art! XD She's a RP-char I'm playing. n_n I was able to borrow my uncle's scaner. n-n
    [EDIT] The file type was to big to attach... I'll go upload it on Deviant... -_-
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/4280510/

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, you're a very, very good artist!!!! ^_^ I love your art! Is the girl that you said is your rp character the one on my site? *Because now I can add her into my group picture of the characters!*

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Wow, you're a very, very good artist!!!! ^_^ I love your art! Is the girl that you said is your rp character the one on my site? *Because now I can add her into my group picture of the characters!*
    Thanks! n_n And yes, she is the one on your site. ;D

Back