• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my avatar is trippy

Years
    glad to see you finally got that gif avatar you've wanted to use working!

i can stare at it forever tbh. screw it lemme add you so i won't lose track of that thing.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
    Tbh, it doesn't hurt my eyes, but that thing, it slightly scares me O.O;

"Good.. Good..."--Emperor Palpatine, Star Wars.

It doesn't hurt my eyes but it is kinda mesmerizing.

😄

Isn't that Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon A Time?

Sorry, never received the notification that you responded to the thread-- or that anyone did 🤔

And yes it is 😄 You watched it!!

pkmin3033

Yes, I watched aaaaalll of it...including season seven. Asides from that it was pretty good, and I've been a low key fan of Robert Carlyle's since he voiced Gabriel Belmont in Lords of Shadow and was in Stargate Universe. xD

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
    Yes, I watched aaaaalll of it...including season seven. Asides from that it was pretty good, and I've been a low key fan of Robert Carlyle's since he voiced Gabriel Belmont in Lords of Shadow and was in Stargate Universe. xD

I don't prefer season seven.. do you?

Anyways, I'm also a low-key fan of Robert Carlyle 😄 I finished Stargate Universe a while back and I had fun knowing that Rumplestiltskin was acting in a sci-fi 😂

Back