• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My dearest greetings!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2015
    Just curious if I'm welcomed here, I'm a shanty singing goober of an idiot and I'm here to get help on my competitive battling.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey! :) How are you?

I know next to nothing about competitive battling, but I like to pretend that I'm amazing ;). Have you checked out our Battle Server? It's pretty active, or so I've heard.

Hope you enjoy the forums!

Years
    Awww don't fear, we here at PC will always welcome you with kind arms. Nice to meet you too Armswield!

Like what Magic said above, I'm not much of a competitive battler myself either but that won't stop us showing you around. Our Battling & Team Building section, along with the aforementioned battle server are definitely spots competitive battlers such as yourself should visit because there's so much you will learn!

Enjoy your stay with us and hopefully you can stick around because it's always fun to explore and see all the sights of this wonderful community and there's always something to make you want to keep checking in. I'll be seeing you around, and if you need help ask a staff member!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya bud; I'm glad that you could join us today! Welcome to the Pokecommunity; I'm Dragon, and it's very nice to make a new friend from you~ <33

But yeah, we're always happy to assist you on your competitive battling! We've got some really great battlers in here, so, they'll be able to help you out in definitely~ I'm a competitive battler myself, sooo, I can share some advice with ya' too. :3

At any rate, nice meeting you, and haaave a blast. ^^

Hey Hero! Big welcome to PC, we're glad to have you. :')

I'm not active on Smogon but we are quite friendly here yeah so it's good you're liking things so far. A lot of people join hoping for some battle help so you're pretty much covered. Hope you have an amazing time posting around! Let the staff know if you need help and do have a blast getting involved in the competitive side of things on the forum. n~n

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Let's welcome you with open Pokéarms! Welcome to our forums and we hope you find everything here to your liking! To start off, feel free to ask any of our senior members to assist you with any questions you may possibly have! I would also recommend joining one of the several Pokémon clubs that we maintain here on the forums and would go so far as to recommend you join the Poison type club here. We enjoy talking about all the wonderful things that are poisonous in the Pokémon world! We hope to see you there!

Back