• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga My Favorite Anime Character Is...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2019
    Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. There's something about his "I'm always getting dragged into stuff" attitude that works so well. Also him being the only "normal" person in the main cast helps.

Years
    • Age 43
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    My favorite character is Sinbad. I like that he is funny, finds a common language with many, a little careless. But the most important thing for him is the security of the country and people close to him, so when they are in danger, he becomes serious and without hesitation deals with the enemy. countries he will do everything, so his country is flourishing, unlike others.😳

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. No real reason other than just really enjoying his character.

Also Araragi from the Monogatari series is another favorite of mine.

Back