• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My intro thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi there everyone. I'm not the best with these introductions but I've been playing Pokémon since the Red/Blue days. I have just about most of the games, though I'm missing a couple.

I joined here because of the active ROM hacking community here. It'll be great in meeting everyone, and see you around!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Nice to see another long-time fan joining us! Hard to believe it's been nearly twenty years now since Red/Blue, right? Which is your favourite game/gen, and which games are you missing? I know I'm missing a couple too...namely the spinoffs that never got much attention, like the TCG ones and the second Pinball game. They're pretty hard to come by these days, too!

If ROM Hacking is your thing, we do indeed have a very large, very active section of the forums dedicated to just that! Are you interested in making, playing, or both?~

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • Great to see you around here too! How are you enjoying yourself by the way?

As Meloetta said, we have well over half of our members who join solely for the purpose of ROM Hacking, so make sure to visit the massive section for just that, but however I love to encourage everyone to enjoy what's around so definitely visit other places around the community as well if you need to take a break from all that hacking because it is hard work and we all need some exploration every now and then.

Good luck with your hack projects, and hopefully everywhere else you decide to go. I'll make sure to catch up with you very soon!

Years
  • Hi, Cutter!

It seems a lot of people who are long-term Pokémon fans are joining nowadays! I, too, have been a fan of Pokémon since Gen 1. I have all the main games, but I'm seriously lacking in the spin-off department, haha. I never was a big fan of them, I think the only one I've ever played was Pokémon Stadium, and even then, it's probably sitting in its case still. ~_~

Like Meloetta and Hikamaru said, a lot of people have been joining solely due to the ROM hacking section lately. I think about five or six have joined in the past week, and they still seem to be coming! :P

I highly recommend checking out all the other sections, as there's obviously a lot more to PC than just ROM hacking. Some areas that I can think of off the top of my head that you'd probably be interested in would definitely be the Pokémon Gaming section and the Pokémon General forum. Both are something that you must be very familiar with (considering you've been here since Gen 1), so I recommend just dropping by and seeing if any threads there peak your interest. Good place to make friends and some threads under both of those are really fun to have discussions about! :)

I hope you have a great time here on PC! If you're going to be making and ROM hacks, I definitely want to hear about it! I also sent you a friend request if you'd like to accept that. See you around! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Thanks again for the greetings, everyone. I know I'll like it here, and as for ROM hacking, I'm not sure yet which generation I want to dedicate hacking yet. I'll play them before I get my feet wet with hacking the DS games.

Years
  • You're in the DS hacking scene, that's amazing. I would definitely look forward to it. And yes, you're welcome to pc.

Back