• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] My Level 50 Pokémon not obeying and it’s really annoying in battles why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    You need more gym badges. Usually in the games Pokemon past a certain level will not obey you (though I can never remember if it applies to all Pokemon or just traded ones or if it's varied over the years). So if you beat some more Gyms the problem should go away.

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
    Years
  • You need more gym badges. Usually in the games Pokemon past a certain level will not obey you (though I can never remember if it applies to all Pokemon or just traded ones or if it's varied over the years). So if you beat some more Gyms the problem should go away.
    it used to just be traded mons/anything that doesn't share your Trainer ID, but in Scarlet and Violet specifically, I believe anything caught above your level cap (whether it's under your Trainer ID or not) will be disobedient.

Reactions: Nah
    Days
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    You need more gym badges. Usually in the games Pokemon past a certain level will not obey you (though I can never remember if it applies to all Pokemon or just traded ones or if it's varied over the years). So if you beat some more Gyms the problem should go away.
    It's one I got from a code(cetitan and revaroom)

Years
  • Yeah dude. An event Pokémon/Pokemon obtained from a code won't have your Trainer ID. So if you don't have the right amount of badges it won't obey you. Go get some more badges lol.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Should start obeying with six gym badges. Covers Pokemon met at level 50 and under. Specifies gym badges, not ones from helping Arven or dealing with Team Star.

Back