• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I might be. I probably won't get the chance to, at least not right away. I was going to watch the one episode, once, when I found out that another had already come out. I'm behind the times, yeah... *rambling* Anyways, what's it about again?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll probably come online and watching it via Youtube or something, just like I usually do. I might even forget about watching it until like... Sunday or Monday, depending on what I'm doing over the weekend. I don't have the channel, and thus this is basically how I usually get my pony episodes. Looking forward to this one though.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I'm always in work on Saturday mornings, so I don't get a chance to watch FiM live. But it's the first thing that I do online as soon as I get home. Otherwise, I can't go to any sites due to possible spoilers.

Haha. Pony pairings. I support two, but shipping isn't my big involvement in FiM fandom.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I always remember after it's over. Then, I end up watching it on youtube. I'm going to try and remember to watch it.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
Oh hi y'all.
I've been on hiatus from the PC, but now I'm back!

- Favorite Episode: Cutie Mark Chronicles, probably
- Favorite Main Pony: Rarity
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh! ♥
- About Me: Pony-wise, I've loved MLP for years now, and I will admit that the FiM style isn't exactly my favourite. I have a huge collection of Ponies (about 300+), mainly consisting of G1s.
(I'll take a picture of my huge shelves later, but here's about a quarter of my collection)

qxvtl2.jpg

Last edited:
Years
I've been liking Big Mac more and more lately myself and am pretty excited about the coming episode involving him. Welcome to the club! And wow - you've got a very cool collection :3 All I have are the McDonald's FiM figures that I got for my birthday in April.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I was hoping that the reason for Applejack's runaway was something more complicated than "Aw, I didn't win, I'm a failure etc." but apart from the boring ending, this was a surprisingly fun episode. All the main ponies had individual moments to shine, and it was a solidly plotted episode.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
I want to join :)

- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: My friend told me MLP was awesome and that i should watch it. I was kindof surprised because MLP didnt sound like the "manliest" show in the world. But i watched the first episode and i was hooked ever since.

Years
Welcome to the club! :D The more members the merrier!

Anyways, I actually clicked to browse through the new posts an hour or so ago only to realize they were talking about the new episode and I hadn't seen it yet. Went and watched and gotta say, it was a good episode, though I expected a bit... more. AJ is one of my favorites so I was hoping for something more than just her being upset over her loss. Well, regardless, everything but the ending was A-OK in my book and I had a lot of fun watching the chase scene. (:

Magica

Miss Magic
Years
Loved this episode so much. Oh, Derpy. And never never never break a Pinkie Promise!

Was great to have an episode with the entire cast.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Guess I'll join in on here. I'm only on season one right now and just started watching it a few days ago. Episode one and two are the best, and the rest go downhill from there, but I still like it and intend on continuing watching it. I hope more episodes like episodes one and two are going to come up later?

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Loved this episode so much. Oh, Derpy

Best.FiM.episode.

I do not care about Derpy but she could get an important character.

more. AJ is one of my favorites so I was hoping for something more than just her being upset over her loss. Well, regardless, everything but the ending was A-OK in my book and I had a lot of fun watching the chase scene. (:

At least Applejack got more screentime and I loved the ending.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I hope more episodes like episodes one and two are going to come up later?
Except for the first two episodes of the second season, the rest of the episodes are slice-of-life friendship lessons.

I just got done watching "The Last Roundup". The majority of the episode was pretty darn good. Pinkie was hilarious, the lesson was a good one, and I like the added look to AJ's character. Makes sense for her competitive side.

Though I didn't like the Derpy part. It would have been fine if she crashed into a few things, given her eyes. But add her clumsiness, the fact that she breaks everything she touches, the voice they gave her, and the name... It was just too much, and I felt really uncomfortable during that scene.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Well if you think about it, the Hall was falling apart in the first place. So I guess that added onto her level of clumsiness. xD;
But who knows! They might show her better side sometime sooner or later. :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I want to join :)

- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: My friend told me MLP was awesome and that i should watch it. I was kindof surprised because MLP didnt sound like the "manliest" show in the world. But i watched the first episode and i was hooked ever since.

Welcome to the club. I'll add you to the member list.

The episode was good, I enjoyed watching it.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Back