• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    This is a tough question. If I can only choose one character from any series, it would have to be Lennie from Of Mice And Men, portrayed as a large, dark-brown earth pony with a vacant stare. It would be interesting seeing the dynamic between him and characters such as Pinkie Pie (someone who's just eccentric versus someone who's actually mentally impaired), Big Macintosh (big, wise farmer versus big ranch hand who doesn't even know his own strength), and Fluttershy (someone who knows how to handle animals versus someone who... doesn't).

By the way, has anyone heard of a dark fic called Party of None? It's an alternate ending to the episode "Party of One," told in the style of Stephen King. It's way better than the fanfic that should not be named (which I haven't read, nor do I intend to).

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • There's a fanfic called Volderpony? XD;

Anyway, I could totally see Tanuki Mario be a pony. He's be a Pegasi pony with a body colour similar to Derpy Hooves' mane, but with a brown tinge to it, and maybe a little darker instead of yellow. It's mane would be either alternating in a brown sense or just a straight out brown. His Cutie Mark would be an autumn leaf to symbolize the item Mario picks up to be Tanuki Mario, and his name could be Tanuki Plumbing or something. XD;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I would turn Epona into a Pony. Because that would be cool. o3o
    Her name would be Epona, and she would have a Tri-Force as her Cutie Mark.
    I'M NOT UNCREATIVE AT ALL.

Years
  • Wow... I've been gone all of a week and I find only 6 new posts? Where is everypony?!

In other, unrelated news, I've found a fantastic fanfic on EquestriaDaily (about a month old, so I'm not sure if anypony has already read it) that I recommend to everypony IMMEDIATELY! The only problem is how much you'll cry at the end.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-spark.html

Years
  • - Favorite Episode: I've only watched a few episodes(Dragonshy, Boast Busters, the Pilot, Griffon the Brush Off, Fall Weather Friends), but I really can't choose.
    - Favorite Main Pony: A tie between Rarity and Fluttershy.
    - Favorite Side Pony: Trixie
    - About Me: Well, I started watching the Pilot about a month ago, and even though I couldn't stomach it in one sitting, I'm starting to like this show more and more. My heart wants to be a fan, but my brain stops me, to be honest. Well, I suppose there's no turning back now.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • My heart wants to be a fan, but my brain stops me, to be honest. Well, I suppose there's no turning back now.
    This is exactly how I feel. >_<
    My heart is telling me that this is an amazing show and it reminds of cartoons that didn't suck, but my brain is telling me, "THIS IS A SHOW FOR LITTLE GIRLS. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING THIS?" And eventually, I couldn't repress the urge any longer. Hahaha...

But now it's all good. Appreciate the show for what it is and not for who its aimed at. Stereotypes mean nothing in the face of quality.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • When I first started watching MLP, I didn't care about the fact that I was watching it, I was just worried about the harsh comments my family and friends might make. Though, soon enough, everybody knew. They didn't mind either, which was surprising.

In other news, everyone has to take a look at this video. It's small, but awesome. Really awesome.

Ashleigh is unbelievably cool.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • When I first started watching MLP, I didn't care about the fact that I was watching it, I was just worried about the harsh comments my family and friends might make. Though, soon enough, everybody knew. They didn't mind either, which was surprising.

In other news, everyone has to take a look at this video. It's small, but awesome. Really awesome.

Thats so cool, and I wish I could change my voice like that.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • This is the newest funniest pony video I've seen. It's pretty awesome. xDD;;
    Though, there hasn't been a new episode in some time. I hope this series is continued.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Friendship is Abridged. The jokes are a bit too crude and overly-spontaneous for my taste. It was funny in places, but not by that much. Also, it only has one episode thus far.

Having said that, I would seriously recommend Mentally Advanced. It updates regularly! 7 weeks in and there's 7 episodes. =D

TOGAF!

Last edited:

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years

Wild Rainbow Dash appeared!

Wild Rainbow Dash fled...

Back