• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We don't have a rumor or anything about a Pinkie Pie episode yet, so unless they'll be tossing it into one of the next few episodes somehow, doesn't look like we'll be seeing it in action anytime soon. Still, it's suuuuch an adorable song.

And speaking of rumors and episodes, we're still lacking Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. As well as Applejack, though she was part of a good chunk of last week's episode.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I know. That's basically what I just said, sticking in a somehow in the case that for some strange reason they toss it into one of those episodes. It's very unlikely and I don't see them doing it, so we're not gonna be hearing it for a while.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I know. That's basically what I just said, sticking in a somehow in the case that for some strange reason they toss it into one of those episodes. It's very unlikely and I don't see them doing it, so we're not gonna be hearing it for a while.

We have about 20 episodes after Rarity's episode (Episode 9). It is unlikely we'll see it anytime in the next 4 episodes, we'll see after that. When is the problem.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think you're missing the words whenever I said "it's unlikely" in my posts, Sweet Candace. I know it's unlikely, I've said it twice now. Since the song was leaked, we don't know exactly how long it'll be until we hear the song in an actual episode. We can probably start speculating when we get a Pinkie Pie episode description that might match what the song will be for, or an episode description in which Pinkie Pie has to go around telling everyone to smile by singing it. For the next four episodes, they don't really have a description that might lead to Pinkie Pie singing the song, so it's very unlikely that we'll be hearing it anytime soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I wonder what kind of cutie marks we're going to see on Apple Bloom, and whether or not any of them might end up being one that looks like what she may get in the future. Like... a hint or an easter egg, or something of another.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • - Favorite Episode: Uh... I haven't watched a lot of them so far, but Winter Wrap Up.
    - Favorite Main Pony: Rarity
    - Favorite Side Pony: Does Luna count as a side pony? If so, Luna then.
    - About Me: Hey :) I discovered the series through someone giving me a link to Winter Wrap Up, and I loved watching it. Mostly I've read/seen fanfics/art about it, so I don't know a lot about the show. It's awesome so far, though!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • - Favorite Episode: Uh... I haven't watched a lot of them so far, but Winter Wrap Up.
    - Favorite Main Pony: Rarity
    - Favorite Side Pony: Does Luna count as a side pony? If so, Luna then.
    - About Me: Hey :) I discovered the series through someone giving me a link to Winter Wrap Up, and I loved watching it. Mostly I've read/seen fanfics/art about it, so I don't know a lot about the show. It's awesome so far, though!

Welcome to the herd. You'll be added to the member.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I've been listening to Smile, Smile, Smile off and on ever since it was posted here. It's made me love Pinkie Pie even more, if that's at all possible. Definitely brings out the finer points of her character.

I'm also pretty excited for The Cutie Pox. I wasn't too crazy about the last episode (I can't really relate to sisterly mush and Rarity is my least favorite of the mane six) but I love Applebloom and from what I've heard it's gonna be an interesting one.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I've been listening to Smile, Smile, Smile off and on ever since it was posted here. It's made me love Pinkie Pie even more, if that's at all possible. Definitely brings out the finer points of her character.

This this this.
    The same situation here. xD;
    I sorta fell in love with the song. I now officially can't choose a favourite song. xDD;;
    Also, Pinkie is now the third highest on my favourites list! (of the mane cast, at least!)

While I'm here, I might as well post some fanart.
    Spoiler:

It was just a bit of practice I was doing earlier today, but didn't turn out bad! So yeah. :D

EDIT: Strangely enough. I can't actually see the picture myself.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • This this this.
    I sorta fell in love with the song. I now officially can't choose a favourite song. xDD;;
    Also, Pinkie is now the third highest on my favourites list! (of the mane cast, at least!)

Spoiler:

It was just a bit of practice I was doing earlier today, but didn't turn out bad! So yeah. :D

That's pretty good! I'm not kidding, you made a REALLY good picture of Twilight! ^^

And Cutie Pox, I cannot wait for that! It's gonna be so funny!!!!!!! XDDD

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • This this this.

Spoiler:

Nice fanart, comrade! It's quite well done. :)

Years
  • I was listening to the Smile song again and it made me remember this thread, so I went to browse through the new posts. I love your Twilight picture, Ryukaa! ^^

And Cutie Pox sounds really interesting.. is there a synopsis up for the episode yet?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Huzzah! I am back! How many points do I receive?

Hopefully this time I will stay longer.

Anyway, I'm am in the middle of a project. Me and a couple bronies from Google+ to start up a comic that combines Dead Space and My Little Pony. We were mostly inspire from the Pony Space game that is on dA. :T

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • This this this.

Spoiler:

Nice job you did Ryukaa. You did a really good job.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Huzzah! I am back! How many points do I receive?

Hopefully this time I will stay longer.

Anyway, I'm am in the middle of a project. Me and a couple bronies from Google+ to start up a comic that combines Dead Space and My Little Pony. We were mostly inspire from the Pony Space game that is on dA. :T

SAMMY. :DDDD
    That's awesome! When did planning start?
    Is it going to be a long-running comic, or what?
    What is this Pony Space game? o3o
    Can I help somehow? :D
    And I'm probably bugging you with these questions by now. xDD;;

Back