• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop #2 - Events, Shinys, and more!

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
  • @Gerri - Ok i want that pick out something reasonable in my event or shiny section

@ sky - On my way

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Are these real movie regis (as in, if I were to transfer it to platinum I would gain access to battle the original three regis with one of these?) feel free to PM/VM whether they would work for Platinum or not. If they will then I'll most likely choose one of these.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Dude I just noticed something, you gave me the wrong Magmortar I asked for this one yesterday
    467magmortar.png
    - Saikyou Magmortar ブーバーン (with Charcoal) - 12/1/07 - OT Saikyou さいきょう - ID 12017 - Hardy - UT
    but you gave me this one lol : the bottom one.
    467magmortar.png
    - PKTOPIA Magmortar (with Charcoal) - 9/1/08 - OT PKTOPIA - ID 06257 - Modest - UT
    - NEW
    Can we discuss this later when you get on. Oh and I got a German Darkrai what will you will be able to give me for it?

Paul

Last edited:

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
  • Im super intrested in your shiny faraway mew, assuming its legit and ut i will trade a shiny 10 aniv celebi and shiny alamos darkrai for it (both are legit)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Since that list is too long, I'm not going through there and deleting all shiny Events. Shiny Events are more often than not hacked and thus banned on this site.

And no cloning services are allowed.

MyLittleShop

Years
  • @Apostle - ... your theory has no proof, but i must comply =/

@Sky - =/ i guess i have to. what do you want.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Dude I just noticed something, you gave me the wrong Magmortar I asked for this one yesterday
    467magmortar.png
    - Saikyou Magmortar ブーバーン (with Charcoal) - 12/1/07 - OT Saikyou さいきょう - ID 12017 - Hardy - UT
    but you gave me this one lol : the bottom one.
    467magmortar.png
    - PKTOPIA Magmortar (with Charcoal) - 9/1/08 - OT PKTOPIA - ID 06257 - Modest - UT
    - NEW
    Can we discuss this later when you get on. Oh and I got a German Darkrai what will you will be able to give me for it?

Paul
    Can you re-read my post please. http://www.serebii.net/games/events-pkmn.shtml

MyLittleShop

Years
  • @ pokemon fan ok, when can you trade

@ Sky forme - It obviously doesn't matter is the shiny event was legit checked or not. She said it must be rid of. She will eventually reach you too. I check all my events too... pick something else

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    This one lol
    467magmortar.png
    - *shiny* PKTOPIA Magmortar (with Charcoal) - 7/4/07 - OT PKTOPIA - ID 06257 - Modest - UT
    - NEW, GOO. And meet you there then.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • @ pokemon fan ok, when can you trade

@ Sky forme - It obviously doesn't matter is the shiny event was legit checked or not. She said it must be rid of. She will eventually reach you too. I check all my events too... pick something else

ok cani get...Japanese duking umm...shuckle?

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Last edited:
    Back